07

𝚂𝙴𝚅𝚈𝙽 𝙺𝙰𝙾𝚁𝙸 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝚃𝚇

𝚂𝙴𝚅𝚈𝙽 𝙺𝙰𝙾𝚁𝙸 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝚃𝚇

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"SO WHATS UP WIT YOU N OLE GIRL?" Horace asked, a sly look on his face as they sat in their student study period.

Kaori shrugged, "We kicking it."

He glanced up from Anami's Instagram page, feeling eyes on him. He'd been on her page ever since she commented on his post from earlier today. He'd fell into sort of a rabbit hole and been scrolling through her posts and viewing her stories all day.

Sure, he had her number. But he didn't know she had an instagram. He followed it almost immediately once he found out.

"What, mane?" He lazily leaned his head to the side.

"You finna lie to me? Yo bestfriend nigga? Be real right na."

"I am," Kaori laughed, "I like her, a lot actually. But we just feeling it out right na. Ion even know if shorty wants to be in a relationship or not."

"Why you think that?"

Kaori shrugged and was about to answer when her page refreshed and a new picture had dropped. They didn't have class today so, everyone was out of campus doing their own thing. Dee and Anami decided to go to a pool party, while Kaori and Horace linked up to study for a big test they had in two days.

"Yo girl a bad influence on my girl."

"Oh now she's—Been dat," Kaori cut him off, "But check this. N' don't stare too long either, mane."

Horace laughed and took the phone from Kaori. His smile instantly dropped, his eyes widening as he stared at the picture of his friends—technically girlfriend—at the pool half naked.

"Ain't she Muslim or something? Her dad gon kill her little ass if he find out."

Kaori laughed, snatching the phone away. "Aha, laugh now but dat only means Dee posted some shit up too."

Realizing the other was right, Horace instantly took his phone out and went to his girlfriends page, kissing his teeth when he realized she did post up a pool side picture.

ANAMIAMID 30s ago