Chapter 4

Austin's biggest issue is that he can't locate shorts that fit him, even though he found a hoodie that kind of fit him. Austin can't just wear boxers to the pub because the majority of Rex shorts are much too big for him.

Rex enters the room; he is still entirely naked. "Oh, you found my favorite hoodie." He said while grabbing some clothes in his closet. "I can't find a short that will fit on me." Austin spoke in a velvety voice that made him sound like a young child who has misplaced his candies. Rex blushed at that and gave Austin a back hug. "You're so damn cute. You know? That?" he complimented the student while Austin was only blushing and remained silent. "The hoodie and your boxer short compliments you. You don't need shorts; I'm going to fuck you there anyways."

Austin slightly pushed Rex away from him and Rex just laugh. "I'm just joking Austin."

"Go wear something now! I'm just going to wear my uniform pants instead." After Austin has left the room, Rex is beaming nonstop. Even though they had just recently met, he already developed some feelings for the student. "Even though you're a serial killer. I'm the one who's killing you in the bed." He chuckled and proceeded on wearing his clothes.

~

Rex and Austin walk into the pub, which is normally packed with patrons enjoying themselves on the dance floor-Nocturnal Midnights. Well as for them, they headed in a fairly secluded part of the pub where V.I.P hangs out. Austin grasps Rex's hands to hold on to something, and Rex realizes that Austin is uncomfortable because he has never been to this kind of area before. Rex stopped to ask Austin if he was okay. "Kinda, I'm still adjusting." Austin said and both of them proceed to walk.

"Guys! I brought a company! I hope you don't mind?" Austin is currently feeling quite uneasy, especially since he is meeting new people-aside from Emis-while Rex was greeting his friends. With nowhere else to go, he took a seat next to Rex in an attempt to feel a little more secure. Austin greeted Rex's friends, and they reciprocated.

"So, he's the one that Emis talked about?" Pointing to Austin, Logan questioned, and Rex nodded. "Yep." Rex merely stated, passing Austin a glass of wine to sip. "Here, have some." After giving him a glass of wine, Austin thanked him. "Does he know about Athena?" Throughout his life, Austin had never come across someone as intimidating as Blade, so he shivered when Blade asked in his deep voice. "Of course, he does." Rex said in defense. "He is very much aware."

"I just don't like your idea having fun with other people while your wife kept looking for you. You know that she's pestering me, right? She's been asking if you're doing good here in Manila." Blade said still holding his cool but it's very evident that he is obviously irritated. "All of you know that it's a forced marriage and I'm not into her! I tried loving her, but I can't! I've tried, ok?" Rex confessed. He does try loving Athena, but his heart just simply doesn't like Athena.

"Then why don't you file a divorce?" Carlos said who's typing something on his phone. "I can't file a divorce. I need to wait 5 years to do so. We are still 1 year married."

If there is an option who Rex can marry, that will be his long-time crush ever since he was a high school. It was a boy who's 3 years younger than him, probably he's 15 years old on that point and when he saw that boy, he knows that he'll be the one, but the problem is. Where's that boy now?

Rex enjoyed having intercourse with women only because of the pleasure. He did it a few times, but he didn't have any emotional bonds with them. He feels different when Austin and him make love. He just can't describe or explain the pounding sensation inside of him.

On the other hand. Austin is having a panic attack, Blade's deep voice triggered Austin's anxiety and luckily, he brought his medications. "R-rex! I-I'm just g-going to the restroom." Rex was left perplexed as Austin hurried into the restroom without giving Rex a chance to speak. "Is he ok?" Carlos asked but as a doctor, he knows Austin is not ok. "He's not. He doesn't act like that."

Austin, in the meantime, quickly unscrews the cap on his medication bottle and takes one pill. He eventually calms down after a minute, but his eyes are turning crimson red. Though he made an effort to resist, but it was too powerful for his delicate and sensitive nature. A man who's intoxicated with alcohol came into the bathroom and looked at Austin.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Do you have a problem?!" The inebriated man stated and pointed at Austin, who was suddenly acting strangely, with Austin's hand shatters the mirror and he snatches a shattered glass, reaching for the inebriated man and stabbing him without hesitation.

After getting stabbed, the man regains consciousness and screams in pain. Regardless of how loud the man screams. The music is really loud outside the restroom, and others are engrossed in their own thoughts.

Seated on the ground, the man began to crawl away from Austin. "Please don't kill me! I want to live!" Austin laughs with a demonic laugh. He threw the jagged piece of glass into the air and continued stabbing the man in the chest, only allowing him to scream for his final breath. He continued stabbing the man until he was no longer moving. Austin wounds his own tongue while licking the blood from the shattered glass that he used for stabbing.

Rex followed Austin into the bathroom; he had been there for over an hour when he opened the door. His eyes became bloodshot, and he became terrified of what he saw. Austin has completely torn apart the man's limb. Austin disassembled the man's body.

When Austin saw Rex, his eyes went back to normal, and he lost consciousness. Blade began to follow, but he was astonished by what he witnessed. Rex immediately dragged Blade inside the restroom and locked the door. "What the fuck did just happened here!!?!" Blade screams in terror while staring at the mutilated body of a guy.

"Austin did this, but so did the other him. Due to his DID, he has a deadly other personality that enjoys killing everybody who comes into his line of sight. Fortunately, I'm the only one who is capable of quieting down that personality. Just like what I saw earlier, his eyes are red and when he saw me it went back to normal, and he lost his consciousness. Please keep this a secret from the media and the police as well! Avert letting them know! Austin wants to hide it, and I promised him that I would help him. He needs us to help him." Rex gave Blade a thorough explanation of everything, and it appears like the bar owner understood.

"Ok. I understand, but this is the last time that he will murder someone in my bar and if he did it again. I won't hesitate to call the police." Blade spoke, and Rex gave a nod. The proprietor of the tavern made a phone call to someone, most likely to have Austin's mess cleaned up. After carrying Austin's lifeless body out of the restroom, Rex left. While the guards that Blade called also got shocked on what they witnessed. "Clean this mess, keep it a secret." Blade said and left the restroom.

Fortunately, the event went unnoticed, and the guards performed an excellent job of covertly tidying up the mess. Rex is driving when Austin wakes up in the passenger seat. He becomes aware of all the blood in the hoodie as the tanned skin sits up. He asked Rex, "Did I did it again?" and Rex just nodded in response. Austin clutched his hair, wanting this madman to leave his body and feeling like he wanted to cry. The one thing, though, that he is unaware of is that this lunatic is not on his body.