Chapter 18

"Austin?" The younger one was sitting on his bed, staring at Rex slowly. Austin has extremely pale skin and numerous visible scars; he most likely suffered these injuries on his own. 

"What happened to you!" He moves closer to Austin, scrutinizing his physique "H-he's k-killing me" After hearing what Austin stated, Rex furrowed his brow in perplexity "Who's he, Austin? Who is he?" 

He questioned, but the youngster didn't answer; instead, he just laid on Rex's embrace, which he needed and missed. 

Even though Rex is currently completely bewildered, he is eager to assist this weak youngster who has won his heart. 

"Don't worry, I'll assure you that he'll never touch you again" He doesn't know to whom Austin is referring, but he will do whatever it takes to keep him safe.

Rex tidies up Austin's apartment since the younger couldn't do it because of his condition right now. 

It was a complete catastrophe and it's quite challenging to clean the whole apartment, but Rex manages to clean it all. 

As he relaxed on the couch and undid a button on his shirt to allow his body to breathe, he realized that he had neglected to inquire Austin about his mealtime. 

Without further ado, he got up and started preparing something for Austin, assuming that the latter hadn't eaten yet. Since bacon cooks quickly and easily, he just cooked strips of bacon.

He serves it on a plate with a rice and went to Austin's room to serve it to him "Austin, I made something for you to eat" Rex sat on the bed next Austin and took a spoonful of food. 

Rex knew that Austin didn't have the energy to feed himself, so he would just do it for him "Say, ah" He stated, and Austin followed through without hesitation. 

Austin was actually starving, but he is currently unable to prepare his own meals because his body is failing him. 

After finishing Austin's meal, Rex went to the sink to wash the soiled dish. His phone rang out of nowhere; Carlos had just sent him a message.

 His phone rang out of nowhere; Carlos had just sent him a message