Chapter 7

One of the world's fashion and design capitals, a city of trendsetters and trailblazers. Milan is a cosmopolitan city which effortlessly blends history and modernity. To organize their alleged marriage, Blade and Callum have already traveled to Milan, Italy.

Blade didn't try to disturb the younger man's inner serenity, and Callum hasn't spoken anything since they arrived.

Callum finds it astonishing that Blade is conversing casually in Italian with someone. Callum found Blade more enticing because of this; he is merely following Blade in order to arrange their marriage.

Abruptly they found themselves in a posh clothing store, specializing in wedding garments. Callum assumed they would utilize the Blades family's Saint Vator brand, but he guesses not.

Although he is unfamiliar with the brand, the fabrics are incredibly high quality. Of sure, he has never seen a quality like this before! They sell upscale brands and luxury clothing out of Italy, and their fabrics are created utilizing premium ingredients and time-honored manufacturing methods.

Callum was just casually window shopping and appreciating the quality of the garments of the clothes when Blade called him. "Callum" He looked at Blade who's holding a white tuxedo. "Come here" he said, and Callum approach him.

"Do you like it?" Blade asked the younger and Callum just nodded as a response. "You should try it." Callum took the tuxedo that Blade was holding, and he wore the tuxedo in the changing room.

It fits him very nice, but it exposes his butt on the back but overall, he likes it. He went outside of the changing room and shows it to Blade, he sees that Blade still maintains a poker face or resting expression, but there's a slight rosy hue to his cheeks.

He's not a moron to realize that he made Blade feel some sort of attraction towards him. "What do you think?" He asked the elder, and Callum felt Blade's sharp eyes meet his tender gazes. "It suits you well, I like it."

Blade is not lying when he says he likes it; he likes how Callum's butt protrudes and the trousers fit him so beautifully.

"Compreremo questo" (We'll buy this one) Blade said to the store employee and the staff just nodded at him. "Now remove that, we're going to buy it." After Blade finished speaking, Callum returned to the dressing room to get dressed.

Callum gave the cashier the tuxedo he had previously fitted after changing, and the cashier punched the items they were purchasing. Blade intervened just as Callum was ready to hand over his black card. "I'll buy for it. It's my treat" Callum remained silent and allowed Blade to do what he pleased.

After Blade took the bag of clothing they had purchased, they departed from the store. Callum's stomach began to growl just as they were about to get into the car. When Blade heard that, he instructed the driver to take them to the closest eatery so they could have meal.

After getting into the car together, they headed to the closest restaurant. When they arrived at the restaurant, they went inside to have meal together.

Callum is astounded by the opulent décor of the restaurant; his family is wealthy enough to afford these kinds of dining establishments, but Callum would much rather eat at the more simplistic establishments where him, David, and Austin frequently eat.

They've already placed an order for some food that they can consume, and they've already received it. Blade was taken aback by the quantity Callum had ordered and was astounded that Callum could finish it all by himself. "You sure you can eat all of that?" He asked and Callum nodded. "Trust me, I'm trained for this" After saying so, he began to eat, and Blade followed suit.

While they were eating, Callum noticed that he was getting comfortable with Blade's presence, When Blade pledged to ensure that Callum will have a comfortable time in Milan, he didn't mince words.

Even though he is already ok with the elder's presence, he still doesn't like the idea of this arrange marriage because he finds it immature or foolish.

They finished eating and decided to leave the restaurant. Blade is still in shocked by what Callum ate and he doesn't know how Callum managed to eat all those dishes.

They arrived in a somewhat remote part of Milan after a minute; it's a large hacienda hidden away. It's not the typical hacienda that Callum had assumed. This hacienda has saw or experienced some really horrible things that a callously person may do.

Although Blade grew up here, his early years were significantly different from those other kids. This hacienda is home for illegal cartels and Blades parents benefits from it and that's the reason for the Salvatore family's immense wealth.

The Martinez family conceals their illicit operation, which is why the media is unaware of the existence of this hacienda. The cartel is for illicit goods, and the Viscario and Trinidad families are involved in it.

After Callum and Blade entered the hacienda, it appeared to be completely normal. The backstory of this area is presumably unknown to Callum, and Blade has no intention of sharing it with him for fear that it will frighten him and cause him to flee.

Both Blade and Callum intend to remain in Italy, and they are prohibited from departing until they have arranged their marriage.

"Uhm, Blade?" Callum called the elder and Blade looked at him with questioning look. "Do I have a room? I want some privacy" Although Blade is planning to tell Callum to sleep with him so he could feel more comfortable with him, he realizes that Callum needs to get used here in Italy.

"Sure. I'll call someone to prepare a room for you." He said and Callum simply said thanks to Blade. The elder called someone and again, he spoke in Italian that Callum couldn't understand. "Looks like I need to learn Italian" he said to himself and just sat on the sofa while he waited for his room to be arrange.

Blade is down somewhere in the meantime, and the interior of the location is not at all like the hacienda's. This place sort of looked like a lab. Blade opened an authorized door and went inside. Inside of the room, there's two armed men and one restrained in a chair.

Blade approaches the man who is restrained, stoops down to give him a leveling, and gives him a hard grip of the hair, causing him to wince in agony. "Tell me, where did you hide the formula of Pruprovin?"

He asked the guy, but this person just laughs at him. "Even if you kill me, I won't tell you where I hid the ingredients" Blade blows a punch to the mans gut and his irritation is clearly obvious on his face. Even though the man was in agony, he was able to laugh compulsively.

"Just like I said, even if you kill me, I won't tell it because Pruprovin doesn't belong to you!" The man said to which Blade responded with a kick. Blade gritted his teeth in annoyance and walked out of the room. He's determined to ensure that he and his parents will inherit the Pruprovin, and he will not give up.