Chapter 24

Everyone was sound asleep, relishing in their fantasies, but there was one person who seemed to be staying in the shadows, perhaps plotting some unethical deed.

As Blade, carrying a syringe filled with liquid Pruprovin, makes his way surreptitiously to Austin and David's shared room, surreptitiously making his way toward Austin and David's shared room when he saw someone leaves the room.

David, who is still partially awake, was unaware of Blade because of how well-blending Blade is with the shadows. Blade jumped at the chance to enter the room as David went downstairs to get some water to drink.

Austin, who is sleeping soundly, Blade shone his flashlight so he could see the vein in Austin's hand. 

The veins are very visible so it will be easy on where to inject, he carefully injected Austin, when the syringe was completely empty, he immediately went out in the room before David could return back. 

Luckily his vicious plan was success, when he got out into the room and was able to hide, David came with a glass of water and went into the room "We'll just wait for the effect, and everything will be fun."

~

All of them are having a good breakfast in the table, the others are talking to each other while some others prefer to savor their food "Here, have some steak Art" Logan passed his boyfriend a piece of steak making him to smile "Thank you."

"You two look so cute!" Athena said to the couples in front of her "They look so cute, right Rex?" Her husband seating beside her and Rex just nods "They do." 

"I told you we're perfect match" Logan said while wiggling his eyebrows, Arthur is just smiling but deep inside his mind is going crazy as his heartbeat in a faster pace while feeling a lot of butterflies in his stomach. 

Arthur never felt this way back then, no man nor girl can make him feel this way except for Logan, it feels like his boyfriend casted a spell upon him to make him fall in love deeper than the ocean. 

Everyone was indeed having a fun time, except for Reign and Austin. Austin who's been silent and feeling much more ill than before, Rex noticed how quiet he was and that he wasn't eating his food "Austin, are you alright?" 

After Rex stated those words, all of them look at Austin who look much paler than yesterday "D-don't mind me, just eat your foods. I'll go to the bathroom" He said and stood up from his chair, Blade who also stood up and went to Austin to support him on walking "Let me help you."

"Thank you" As they headed towards the bathroom, Blade secretly smirks, ferociously "Thank you for helping me" Austin said and went inside the bathroom. 

"You're welcome" He said faintly with a deep voice, he took something like a device from his pocket and he activated it "This will make the plan faster" he returned to the table and sat down again where Callum sat next to him "Are you done eating?" He asked his lovely husband and Callum nodded "We should head out." 

"Where we're going?"

"I'll take you somewhere, safe" he said, he took and held Callum's hand, they stood up and were about to leave when Emis called them "Where are you two going?"

"Somewhere."

"Just tell us where!"

"Wanna watch us live?" He said with a side smirk and Callum widened his eyes "Ew! No!" Everyone started laughing, Blade and Callum left, leaving their friends happily eating and they have no idea that their lives are in danger. 

Meanwhile, Austin is throwing up in the toilet, his headache hurt so bad that he feels like he's going to pass out any seconds, after his third time puking, despite his vision is already blurry, it become hazier and that's when he passed out.