Chapter 8

Finn Romero is moving swiftly, most likely on his way to the clinic of Dr. Viscario. Here at Hearts of the Angel's Hospital, Carlos Viscario serves as both Finn's mentor and guardian while he is still a nursing student. 

The majority of the doctors at this hospital are skilled professionals who have saved countless lives. It is the most prominent hospital in the country. 

Finn entered Dr. Viscario's clinic and saw a very elderly patient. "Your mother is dealing with dementia, right?" Carlos asked the elderly patient's daughter, who nodded. 

"She's dealing with it, and she's somehow aggressive, and I don't know why?" the daughter added. Carlos continued to nod instead of answering.

"This is a very odd condition, but I have some medications that I can give it to you" Carlos stated while making a note on his medical certificate. After glancing at Finn, Carlos called the younger. 

"Finn, can you get some Incromatin, Arexycol, and Pruprovin in the cabinet?" Finn nodded, took the prescription drugs that Carlos requested, and then gave them to him. 

"This will be the medications that your mother will take and if your mother became aggressive again after taking Pruprovin, just give her the Incromatin. Remember that Pruprovin first before Incromatin, ok? Also, Arexycol will help her to deal against dementia" he said explaining everything to the lady.

"Thank you, doc! How much that will be?"

"₱1,750 in total" She will give all of her blood, sweat, and tears to save her mother's life, even though the medications are quite costly. 

The mother and daughter left Carlos's clinic once he received the money, leaving just him and Finn. "Are free this lunch?" Carlos asked Finn who's seating in from of him now "Yeah, I'm free."

"Thought that you'll reject my offer again."

"That'll be harsh if I reject your offer again even though I'm aware that you have affections towards me" After saying that Carlos leaned in closer to Finn, almost as if they were going to kiss. "You don't know how badly I want to kiss those rosy lips of yours."

"Too bad! You'll not get them."

"I can darling. I'll assure that you'll ride on top of me someday" He said to Finn and smirked "Are taking me for a date or are you going to fuck me?" 

Carlos shook his head and laughed at what Finn had just said "I'm just joking I'm not going to fuck you; I'm genuinely asking you for a friendly da-" Carlos was cut off when someone barge into his clinic.

"Carlos! I need to tell something important!" Logan was the one who abruptly interrupted Carlos and his tender, lovely, dovey moments with Finn.

"Fucking hell Logan! Can't you just knock?!"

"I'm sorry but this is very important, and I need to talk to you in private, now!" Based only on the tone of his statement, Logan appears to be very serious.

Logan sat in front of Carlos's desk as Carlos sighed and gently asked Finn to leave the clinic for the time being. Finn simply nodded and departed "What's the issue?"

"One of my employees have gone missing and this employee holds the formula of Pruprovin." Logan delivered some news that Carlos was not prepared for.

For him and his parents, Pruprovin is crucial, and if someone were to discover the formula, they would be doomed forever. "What do you mean have gone missing? Did he steal it or what?"

"I don't know but that's a loyal employee and won't do such things betraying or stealing stuff, so my only speculations is he got kidnapped." 

Logan and Carlos don't even have rivals; therefore, they don't even know who might have abducted the Trinidad's employee. It is imperative that they should act now before it is too late.