Prologue 🌷

🌷

"Mmpphh~"

"I hate~ uhh"

" — you~"

Jungkook was lying in silk sheets, his hands gripping Taehyung's hands as older pound into him with his full length, the legs that were wrapped around older's torso were shivering yet he didn't give into the desire to release, just yet.

Younger moaned into his mouth when Taehyung's lips let go of the others and his teeth caught the lip ring of Jungkook, pulling it towards himself, his bruising touch made Jungkook jolt with sudden pleasure, his dick twitched that was left on his stomach, unattended.

The urge to release in older's hand was undeniable yet Taehyung's hands were in his own grip, "fuck!", Jungkook cried when older slammed to the bundle of nerves in his hole, with full force, his toes curled up, and his grip tightened and nails digging into older's skin.

"Uh~" Jungkook needed to breathe, damn Taehyung knows how to push him to edges, "there! There! Yes" he cried while working on the bottom, Taehyung's hands went for his leaking cock, a few strokes and he was just ready to cum, "I love you baby", he heard older whisper into his ear before his tongue traced down his whole neck, and he came just in that moment with older who made his loads paint his walls white.

Taehyung fell on younger's chest, Jungkook untangling his legs let them fall on the sheets, his hands held Taehyung closer, breathing hard as he got down from his high.

Older likes to cuddle up his husband after sex, so he wrapped his arms around younger after removing himself from his hole, and lied down on the bed this time, pulling Jungkook closer.

"I hate you!" Jungkook said breathing hard, looking at him, "of course you do", older whisper back but the he pecked younger's neck, his lips moving on different spots.

Until Jungkook's one hand pushed him a little away, creating a distance between their bodies, and until Taehyung looked at him in the eye, "I filed for divorce".

This one sentence made Taehyung jolt up, he lifted his torso on his arm, "what?"

"You heard me", Jungkook rolled down the mattress, standing up in an instant which turned out to be a bad idea, causing the lube drip down his legs mixed with Taehyung's cum.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Jungkook!"

"You don't tell me the truth Tae, and stop cursing at me" he was about to walk towards the bathroom but was harshly pulled back through his hand, making Jungkook come back in his previous position while his eyes facing older's angry ones.

"I told you kook! I didn't do anything wrong!"

"Well I don't trust your lies and I can't live like this anymore"!! He declared, pulling his arm away from Taehyung and took a shirt to wear on his naked torso.

"How many times do I tell you, I never touched anyone else other than you!" Older barked, looking at unbothered Jungkook.

"And I heard you the last hundred times, but I don't trust your words! Now pack your things, I'll not share my house with you anymore" said Jungkook pointing towards the closet.

"And why do I do that, Its my house!"

"You gave it to me on our wedding night, remember?" Jungkook reminded him of his wedding gift.

"I'm not going anywhere and neither are you! I will not sign the papers", older declared going towards bathroom to take a shower.

"I'll take this matter to the court then, Taehyung you can't live here anymore!" He screamed back but the door shut closed before he could finish.