Chapter 10

🌷

Jungkook touched up his lips with a bit of deep warm shade of from his lip tint, and then looked at himself one last time in the mirror, he was smiling at the surprise older will have on his face

He came to his bedroom to help Yogyeom find a jacket, but his eyes landed on the outfit he planned for the day and he couldn't resist the urge to surprise Taehyung, with all the things he brought here with himself, the other night.

Spraying last bit of his perfume, he walked out of the room, by this time there were people in the hall, as well as in the corridors, talking until he passed by and few gazes looked upon him, from head to toe.

Was he looking out of place? But then everyone else had similar clothes on, so it doesn't matter who was looking, it was Taehyung's gaze he was excited for, he wanted older to look at him and him only for the whole night, since the event that happened back in their home that very morning wasn't on his list, this seemed more rewarding.

At the end of the night, Taehyung will definitely come to his bed, just like more nights to come. He was finally out in the garden and for a moment he felt the whole party stopped, the silence made him look tensed as he ran his eyes through the crowd and gulped at the way every eye staring at him, until he met Taehyung's eyes and he walked towards the stairs that lead to the garden.

Jungkook felt his skin getting goose bumps at the way Taehyung's gaze was settled on his face, for a minute he stared at him, before it moved down to his whole body and boy! Was he excited to hear what he had to say about it.

Taehyung was stunned, too stunned to speak as his mouth parted while he stared at Jungkook. His skin had a glow like a moon reflecting directly at him, a different kind of attraction it had that made his legs moved on their own, and he sauntered towards the stairway as Jungkook came down.

He was wearing a cream crinkled chiffon shirt, that had a laced zigzag pattern to the neck, that he would definitely take his time to remove, with a leather pant that wasn't exactly too tight yet hugged his beautiful curves perfectly.

Taehyung held Jungkook's hand, and then his waist before pulling him into a kiss, that was so sudden that Jungkook had to place his hands on older's chest to steady himself and not fall just there.

Taehyung wrapped his both arms possessively around his waist that moved up and down as he kissed him deeply, the tongue touching the roof of Jungkook's mouth to his tongue and the flavour of cherry on younger's lips made him suck harder, again and again until he was sure he had devoured him. He parted away, hand caressing Jungkook's back, "are you trying to kill me Bun ??" He pecked younger's forhead after and Jungkook found his eyes closing up at the serenity of it.

Taehyung does that often, kissing his temple, that feels so holy to Jungkook, like he was some angel sent on earth just for him, as older's lips stay there for mere moments, Jungkook finds himself in heaven, it's their most precious and soft moment, and  his favourite between all other kisses they share.