Chapter 8

🌷

Closing the door behind, he walked in pulling his shirt from the tight waistband, that took more time for his impatient self, it wasn't like he couldn't wait for the boner to go away on its own, but he had an evil plan and wanted to test out a few things.

Pulling the checkered shirt out of his head in next minute, he threw it on the floor as he sat down at the edge of their king sized bed, the cold weather made his nipples perk up as well as due to the turn on probably, placing his hands back on the bed to rest his body weight on it he stared at Taehyung's back who was busy removing his studs and watch, once he was done he placed them neatly in his drawer, but the moment he turned around, Jungkook, very seductively opened his legs, capturing his attention.

"Wha—" older's words got stuck into his mouth when Jungkook placed his tattooed hand on his hardened nipple, stimulating it he softly breathed in, parted mouth with the flushed face, Taehyung's eyes were hooked at the sinful face, then the same hand travelled down teasingly slow, and ended with his palm on his hard clothed member, moaning at the slight pressure he put.

"This— what even— Jungkook!" He groaned when younger threw his head back at the way he was palming himself, "it's unfair!!" Older yelled walking closer from the other side of the room and Jungkook in the mean time opened up the button of his pants along with the boxer lifted his legs to pull out the tight material that wasn't getting down, until, Taehyung helped him and Jungkook snickered letting his back fall on the soft sheets.

Once he was free of the pants, and he was extremely naked for other's eyes, he folded his legs to his each thigh, opening them to give a proper view to his sole audience, his both hands moved in from the edge of his thighs to his inner body, then again moved from his stomach to his nipples, and his back arched at the way his fingers played with the over sensitive buds, parted lips made a sinful noise that Taehyung adores with all his might.

This version of Jungkook, that only he has seen, ever, has been his most favourite sight of all, and the music Jungkook's mouth makes with his unholy moans, it was his favourite thing to hear other than his own name from his pretty mouth.

He loves to pamper this side of Jungkook, who is submissive yet holds the most power in the bed, the way his body controls Taehyung's desires is beyond his understanding. His breath hitched along with younger when Jungkook held the head of his cock, "uh~" he moaned through his head back again, "what do you want from me?" Taehyung staring hard at the way his hands were moving asked, hands itched to hold his precious.

"Nothing", Jungkook moaned, "I'm just helping myself, don't bother me", he said like he was just trying to do the most obvious thing in the world, then closed his eyes to feel the bliss, trying to remember the time when, instead of his own hand, there used to be older's mouth and oh fuck! He was turning into a hot mess, again.

Pre-cum leaking from the head of his cock, he ran his hand up and down in a fast pace, his other hand taking his white liquid pressed into his own anal muscle and his legs shivered, missing older's slender fingers he tried to pleasure himself with his smaller ones, other hand busy working its way through the orgasm that was close, extremely close.

He moaned his name this time, "tae~" as he barely touched the bundle of nerves he loves so much, missing older gigantic member, that used to make him full like nothing else, his body moved to get his own fingers dig deeper, until his forehead began to grow small beads of sweat and his hair sticking to the skin, making him look more pretty with the soft sheen in the dim lights of the room.

"Fuck!!", both said at the same time as Jungkook spilled all over his hand, breathing hard as his chest moved up and down, he peaked through his hooded eyes to see Taehyung still staring and a smile on his lips turned his attention towards Jungkook's face, "that was— good!" He chuckled lifting himself up on his arms, looking at the mess he created, his nose wrinkled, "pass me a wet towel, will ya" he asked but Taehyung just narrowed his eyes at him as then moved towards the door, closing it with a loud thud leaving giggling younger behind.