Chapter 3

The love of my life 🫶🏼

🌷

Taehyung walked into the bedroom, the light was dim because it was around 6 in the morning. He placed his black card and a new phone on younger's side table with a note that said, because you don't have a phone and wallet' . He then looked at his baby, sleeping while soft snores leaving his parted lips, he sat down and pecked his cheek, "I love you", he whispered and stayed there for a couple of minutes just staring down at him before getting up to leave.

He saw a suitcase next to younger's bed, frowning but then he went out, closing the door. He left the house and drove off to his office because he had some unfinished work from yesterday that he needed to complete before leaving for Busan.

Jungkook woke up quite late, opening his eyes he stayed on his back and stared into the space for some time, then he looked on the side at a phone, turning it on he saw the time, and sat up slowly.

'Yea! Lost my phone yesterday' he thought then looked at the phone checking things here and there. His eyes fell on the card and the note, he shrugged yawning and getting out of the bed when he noticed the bag.

'Ah! Shit' he rushed out of the room to see older was gone, his bed was empty. "Damn it!" He quickly walked back inside to take a quick shower, and then ran off to his car holding a toast in his mouth with a bag and things he collected from his side table.

Sitting down inside, he turned on the heater because it was freezing cold outside. Thankfully the sun was out and he could drive safely to the other city.

He dialled his friend's number and Mingyu picked up after a few rings, Jungkook informed him about the whole situation, "wait, I'll go with you", he suggested.

"But I'm leaving right now", Jungkook replied.

"Kook instead of driving why don't you take train, you'll reach there faster. Pick me up on the way, I'm getting ready" Jungkook thought Mingyu was right, he should go via train. And he decided to pick him up because he needed help. He wanted support and Mingyu was the best option for it.

"Where is he staying?" Mingyu asked the first thing once younger picked him up , "that I don't know", he replied.

"So how are you going to catch him cheating kook! Dumbo. Call his secretary", he suggested.

Jungkook set up his account in the phone and after back up his contacts came back, he dialled her number, "but wait, what if she told Taehyung everything?"

"Ask her no to, tell her you want to surprise Taehyung", he said making Jungkook nod. The ring connected and she answered, "Hello, Mina. Its Jungkook", he started, "I was wondering if you can tell me where Taehyung went this morning", she told him he had a few meetings and left for Busan.

"And where is he staying? At his parent's bungalow or some hotel?" She told him he is staying at a fine hotel along with a few other guests and Jungkook felt that uncomfortable feeling in the pit of his stomach.