eleven

After a couple more games of tag, and lunch, lunch was very good. Anyways, afterwards, Jack drove us back to his house for us to hang out for a little while.

"It seems like you are always the one who comes to my house," I blurted. He turns to me with that damn smile of his and laughs.

"Yeah, oh well maybe I like your house better."

"No you don't, my house is so boring. It seems almost ancient."

We both let out a small laugh, and pull into the driveway of his house. I look out of the window and open his car door.

Jack turns his head my direction, "C'mon, nothing you haven't seen before," he said to me. I snap out of my day dream and walk with him into his house.

His house seemed like any other, family pictures and basic furniture. Simple, but I like simple.

We walk upstairs to his room and sit down on his bed. I rest my head on one of his pillows as he does the same.

"So," he says.

"So."

"Why don't you like high school? The school is pretty dope."

I chuckle softly, "Okay one, please don't say dope again. And two, high school isn't as special as everyone tries to make it. You learn, you go home, you do homework, you sleep, and you do it all over again for 4 years."

"Good point."

"Off the topic of high school, tell me about yourself Bad Ass Gilinsky?" I ask him.

"Andrea, I don't think you wanna know about me. I'm as boring as boring gets."

"I doubt it, pleaseee," I drag out.

He sighs, and begins telling me about his life. His childhood, his favorite hobbies, and everything you can think of. As he talks about things he likes, you can see his eyes grow wider, and those gorgeous brown eyes of his lighten up. But, when he talks about something bad, or something he has a hatred for, his jaw clenches and gives his jaw a nice shape. Real nice shape. The deep brown his eyes are get even darker, I seem to get lost just looking into his eyes, as if they told some kind of story.

As he finishes talking, I give him a genuine smile, only to unleash his incredible smile. This boy, has the best features known to man kind.

We stare at each other for a second, my eyes are traveling through his eyes, and I'm lost in a trance once again. We lean in, and as it seems like we're about to kiss, he gets up and starts running away with that damn smirk of his. What a fuckboy. I get up with a groan, and walk over to him with my arms crossed.

He starts laughing with his damn smile again, with those damn brown eyes looking at me, and those damn white teeth smiling at me. Can this boy be anymore flawless?

Good thing he doesn't hear what I think in my head.

"Whatever it doesn't matter to me anyways," I tell him. His smile slightly faded while my grin has gotten even bigger. I walked away from him and to the couch, not expecting for him to run up behind me, pick me up, and run around the house with me on his shoulder.

"Stop," I yell in between laughs, "put me down!"

After a couple of more laps he finally decided to put me down again, breathing heavily and face flushed.

I'm glad that we're actually hanging out like we used to.

-

Later, I had to go home. I was sad, considering how much fun we were having but at least I got the chance to hang out with him. He makes me laugh, cry, in a good way, and smile. I haven't felt like this in weeks.