three

The rest of the school week has been the same. It's a routine almost. Which is what I'm afraid of. I don't want the days of this school year to be the same.

And another thing I'm afraid of, is Jack and Alexi. They have gotten really close. Jack walks her to class every single day, and she always kisses him on the cheek. Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with Jack dating. But, I can't grasp my finger around the fact of them two dating.

"Andrea open up its me," Jack says as he's banging on the door, snapping me out of my thoughts. Again.

"Just come in!" I groan. Don't wake me up early on a Saturday, or else, I will be grouchy.
"Someones tired," Jack says as he sits on the edge of my bed.
"What are you here for anyway?" I ask him sitting up, bed head clearly visible.
"Well, I invited Alexi to go rollerskating with me, that's when everyone decided that they wanted to go, so I was wondering if you wanted to go also," he says to me and messed with my hair a little bit.

"I'm not gonna go, sorry. Maybe next time," I say sarcastically as I lay my head back down on the pillow. But unfortunately, that was a bad idea. Next thing I know, he starts poking my sides, getting laughs flooding out of me.
"Either way you're going, so get up lazy ass," he says and turns on my light and my tv.

I let out a loud groan, "Ugh fine," I say. I get out of bed and put on some jeans, a sweatshirt, and brushed my long brown hair. Lastly, I added one layer of mascara and I was ready to go.

"Hurry up Jack. Since you're the one making me go, you have to take me," I say as I walk downstairs.
"I was planning on it anyways," he says and gets in his car, followed by me getting in the passenger side.

Jack starts driving, but parks the car in front of Alexi's house.

"Hey um, can you get in the back? I promised I would pick up Alexi," he says and gets out of the car to get her.

I sigh, a loud one as a matter of fact. I climb over the front seat, and sit myself down in the backseat.

When Jack got back in the car, and started driving to the roller rink, I felt like I was going to explode. The amount of flirting that was going on in the car was so, annoying. Not to mention, it was like Jack completely forgot about me, because he didn't even say one word to me. Which made me even more annoyed.

The second we got there, I almost sprinted out of the car. Let's just get this over with.
-
"Come on Andrea, let's see how well you can skate," Cameron said as he dragged me into the rink.
"Cameron, babe. I can promise you, I can't skate," I told him. He started to skate backwards and dragged me along with him.
"See, it's easy right?" Cameron said more like a question.
"Only when someone who is good is practically dragging you," I say. A laugh escapes Cameron and I.

I take a look around, suddenly my eyes find Alexi and Jack skating together. I quickly looked away and put my focus back on Cameron.

Cameron put his hands around my waist, and was trying to teach me how to skate, which wasn't working. About 20 seconds later, I fell. We both laughed though, since it was funny.
He offered me his hand and I took it. He pulled me off the ground, and began dragging me again.

I look around once more, and find Jack, still skating with Alexi. Only this time, he was looking straight back at me. We both quickly turned our heads, to focus back on the person we were mainly skating with.

After all of us skated for what seemed like hours, we decided to go our separate ways.
"Bye Cameron," I said as I gave him a hug. He hugged me back tighter, and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"Bye babe," he said.
-
After about a 30 minute drive, we finally pulled up to Alexi's house. Jack stepped out of the car, as did Alexi. He walked her up to her front porch, and all of the sudden, Alexi put her lips on Jacks.

I quickly turned my head, not believing what I just saw. Why do I even care so much? He's just my neighbor. Nothing more. I need a sharpie to make sure that's written in my head, and it stays there.

Jack comes back into the car, acting like nothing had ever happened. I roll my eyes as Jack starts the engine.

As we were going home, Jack kept looking over at me with concern. When he looked at me again for what seemed like the 50th time, I finally said,
"Jack im fine! I'm fine okay?"

That's when Jack pulled his car into the nearest chickfla.

"Wait Jack why are we he-"

"Obviously something's wrong. And we're gonna talk about it, I don't like to see you upset."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Just a filler, sorry it sucks 😅

please vote because I only have 1 vote per chapter. 😭

but yeah vote and keep reading 😂

-taylor