one

I don't understand high school. All of the drama. All of the stress. I feel like my whole high school experience I've done nothing to make high school memorable. I moved here 3 years ago. Knew nobody, only had one friend, and it was like I didn't even belong. It was probably going to be the same thing this year.
-
Here I am, the day before my first day of senior year. I'm not looking forward to it at all. I have to see all of the snotty, ignorant, and preppy girls again for another year. Not to mention all of the jocks who think they can impress people by throwing a football. And all of the people that act like they need to have their pants sagging as low as they can go. All of these things, annoy the hell out of me.

Suddenly, I hear a loud moving truck coming from the outside of the house. I walk over to my window to see I was correct, a moving truck. A person in particular, stepped out of the truck. He looked about 6'0, dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He was dressed like any other boy would, a sweatshirt and sweatpants. Not to mention, the boy had some eyebrows.

I walk downstairs, only to see my mom leaving the house. "Oh Andrea, just in time. Come meet the new neighbors," she says as she walks out of the door without me. Thanks mom, I feel the love.

I walk out side and immediately feel a slight breeze hit me. I walked over to the new family who was already getting to know my mom pretty well.

"So this I'm guessing is Andrea?" the woman asked. I nodded in response, and she stuck out her hand. "Hi I'm Lara Gilinsky, and this is my son Jack," she says. The boy did not look very happy. He just stood there and look at me for a second and scratched the back of his neck.
"Hi?" he whispered more as a question. I just waved and looked around. Definitely, the most awkward situation I have been in yet.
"Well Andrea, you and Jack should be in the same grade, so, maybe you guys could car pool or something," my mom suggested. I looked over at her, and she couldn't of had a more serious look to her face.
"Maybe." Jack looked up, and he looked, almost sad like or like you haven't slept in ages. Something about this kid isn't like most, but I can't grasp my head onto it yet.
"Okay, well maybe Jack, if you want to, come early in the morning so Andrea can take you to school?" my mom asked. We all looked over at him, and he just nodded his head slightly and turned around.
"Well, it was nice meeting you Susan, hopefully we can get together soon," Lana said and walked inside.
"Of course, of course," my mom replied. She walked off in side as I stayed outside and looked around for a little bit. I was about to go inside until I heard a low and faint voice in the distance.

"So how is it here," the voice said. I turn around to see Jack, who's head has risen a little, but not much.
"It's okay. I wouldn't know though. I haven't done much with my years."
"How come?" he asked, head completely risen now, as if he was actually interested in what I have to say.
"I was just never really the girl that fit in, or got invited to parties. Just not how I lived by," I told him and sighed. You could tell he almost felt bad for me, because he let out a sigh also. "Wow, then you have never lived."
"That my friend, is a true statement," I said and let out the slightest laugh.

"Maybe I can change that," he said and gave me a weak smile and walked inside of his house.

Looks like this is the beginning of something.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
for all of you new readers reading this, just ignore my note but you can always read the ones in the future. 😂

I'm rewriting my first two chapters and hopefully writing a third one soon but I hated the first two so yah.

I love you all so vvvvvvvvvvv much 💖

-taylor