four

Here I am, in chickfla, eating french fries, waiting for Jack to start a conversation. We were both just sitting there awkwardly. Jack keeps looking up at me from his phone, obviously feeling awkward as well. I'm probably going to fucking explode if we sit here in awkward silence for any longer.

"Jack, can we just go? All you doing is being on your phone. There's no point in being here." I rolled my eyes as he still ignored my comment. I took one final sip of my drink and stood up from my chair. I grabbed my trash and my phone and started walking toward the door.

"Woah, Andrea. Where you going?" Jack questioned. I ignored him, just like he ignored me, and walked right out of the door. Only to be followed by him.

"Andrea, can we talk please?" He practically begged me to give him the time of day right now. I let out a sigh, and turned my whole body around to face him, arms crossed, with an annoyed look on my face. Hopefully that gave him the hint to start talking.

"Okay, I don't know what was up with you today. You didn't say anything to us in the car, you kept looking over at us skating, you look annoyed at every single fucking thing that Alexi does. What the hell is up with you?"

What the hell was up with me? I don't know that maybe he didn't even give me the time of day today! But of course, being the clueless boy he is, doesn't have a fucking clue.

"I don't know, if you saw me SO many times looking annoyed and lonely, why didn't you say anything? You completely ignored me basically all day! It's only been a week since you two have met and the amount of flirting in the car was going to make me explode," I said nearly choked up. I tried to just swallow it down, because he can't know how upset I actually am. He just can't.

"Oh what? Love was going to make you explode?" he said sarcastically.
"I think love is stupid. So yes, it does."
"Love is not stupid."
"It is. Just get that through you fucking head."

I sat down on the bench that was right behind me, and just looked down at the ground. That was about the only thing I could do right now. Jack shortly sat next to me and rubbed small circles on my back, trying to show sympathy which I thought was pathetic.

"Jack just don't. I'm leaving," I say and get up from the bench.

-

Why do I care so damn much? I've been asking myself the same question for what seems like hours since I've been home.

I mean, I don't care if he likes Alexi. I just, forget it I don't know. I feel a rage of something whenever I see them together. Jealousy? I don't know.

I don't know the answer is to a lot of things. Maybe that's why it seems like I fail every semester exam, or that I don't know why I'm even talking to myself right now.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when my phone rang.
It was Brandy.

"Hello?" I said.
"Hey Andrea! Soo, I have to ask you something."
"What."
"So, Taylor is throwing a party next Saturday, and he invited me and he told me to invite you."
"I don't know, you know party's aren't my thing."
"What, you'd rather sit in your room and watch cupcake wars for the entire night, as usual."

Those two last words made me realize that, maybe going to this party would shake things up this year. So that im not doing the same thing I always do. So that im not stuck in this routine. I finally came to my decision, damn I hope it's the right one.

"Fine bran, I'll go."
"Yay! Oh and by the way im coming over."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

idk what to call this chapter but here you go because my friend was gonna yell at me if I didn't update 💖

happy 2015 year I guess. so lateee

but yeah so adios amigos.

hasta luego !!

-taylor