~They Are The Hunters, We Are The Foxes~

Taylor's nose scrunched up as the group made it to the dock. It stuck of dead fish and other sea creatures. This was a sign to Taylor that they rarely cleaned up properly.

"Hey, guys! They're here!" Gil shouted to the other pirates on the ship, making them cheer.

"Welcome!" Harry exclaimed while he held his arms out.

"Finally!" Uma giggled. Mal headed towards the lead pirate. Taylor followed behing her friend while sticking to the others closely. Mal walked towards the ship, halting her steps infront of Uma in the middle. Uma looked at Mal, making her huff. Carlos took the wand out of his jacket, passed it over to Taylor, then passing it over to Mal.

"Hold up." Uma said. "Hmm, too easy. Why don't you give it a test drive? We wanna see it work." Uma's crew laughed menacingly after she said that.

Taylor scoffed at the girl, "You were always quite the drama queen." Uma shifted her gaze to the light-blonde girl and rolled her eyes. Uma looked back to Mal and pouted, "Nothing too big, or else Ben is fish bait."

Taylor looked over to Ben, who was being held over the water by Harry. One push and Ben would fall.

"We're dead." Carlos muttered. Evie looked back and noticed Dude standing a few feet away from the group. He disobeyed them and followed inside. The girl whispered to Carlos as Mal turned around. Carlos motioned over to where Dude was standing.

Mal smirked, "Okay," She turned and faced Dude, "Although it seems absured, turn your bark into a word." Mal waved the wand and looked back at Uma, who stared at her and Dude impatiently.

"Talk, dog." Mal told Dude.

"Does this vest make me look fat?" Dude whispered, but loud enough for everyone to hear. All the pirated loudly laughed, including Uma who chuckled. "Does anyone have some bacon? Cookies?"

"Give me the wand!" Uma spits as she turned to Mal. "Give me Ben!" Mal yelled back, holding the wany away from Uma so she would grab it when she wasn't looking.

Uma smirked at her, "Harry, bring him over."

Before Ben was handed over, Gil quickly spoke to him. Taylor couldn't really hear what he was saying. Something about Gaston saying Hi and how his dad wishes he finished Ben's dad.

"Cut him loose, Harry." Uma told the pirate. Harry sighed, "I never get to have fun."

Taylor was first to help Ben up on his feet. She pushed him behind her while Uma handed over the phoney wand. "Ben, go!" Mal exclaimed, while the pirates were cheering an celebrating their victory.

"By the power of the sea, tear it down an set us free!" Uma casted a spell while holding the wand up to the sky. When nothing happened, she yelled in anger, "No!" She snaped the wand on her knee.

Taylor tried to push Ben along with Mal. "You do not get to win every time!" Uma shouted. "Get them!"

Carlos started shooting out the smoke bombs to the pirate crew. They all ducked in fear Jay, Lonnie, and Alora distibuted the swords to the others, while Taylor started up her ice powers so she could block out the exits of the ship.

Quickly, a fight broke out against eveyone. Taylor continuously shot out shards of ice to the pirates, knocking them off their feet to the ocean. She ran across the deck with all she had, but abruptly stopping when Harry appeared infront of her.

"Long time no see, ice princess."

Taylor rolled her eyes, "If it isn't fish boy."

Harry smirked at the girl, "You know, I remember all those times you couldn't keep your hands or your eyes of me."

"Oh, Harry. It was the other way around. I had you wrapped around my cold, ice finger. Tell me, are you still a slugish kisser?" Taylor teased the boy, inoccently blinking. Harry started getting irratated as he pulled out his sword.

"Taylor!" Carlos threw her a sword. She sent him a smile in thanks, then blocking Harry's sneak attack. Taylor walked back as the two continued fighting. Since she's never used a sword before, she wasn't doing very bad.

Taylor jumped as he back hit a wall. Harry cornered her, leaning over her, 'til they were inches apart. Harry's eyes flickerd from her eyes to her lips, then back to her eyes. "How shameful. I did really like you," He sarcastically grinned. Taylor softened her eyes, as she dropped her sword. Harry stared at her confused. She placed her hand where his hand sits on the handle of his sword. She never broke the eye contact.

"Harry, I don't know what to tell you." She said, "Except," She froze his hand into its position making him gasp at the sudden action. "That should remind you to never, ever, play with me."

The pirate shouted at her as Taylor ran away from him, cockily grinning. She found her way to where Ben was, her back turned to one of Uma's pirates. The pirate raised her sword causing Taylor to shout in slight fear. She quickly ran, holding her hand towards the blade.

Unknowingly, the blade was then covered in ice as was her own hand. A bright, white, light surrounded them as taylor was flingged back while the blade shattered. Other things surrounding them were covered ince icicles and snow. Ben helped the girl up and spoke, "Wha- how did you do that?"

Taylor looked at Ben, "I-I don't know." The King noticed how weak she looked. He wrapped an arm around her waist, walking her over to th exit as she tried to no pass out.

Carlos threw one final smoke bomb towards the pirate crew as the VK's and AK's escaped through the pipe. Taylor and Ben ran over to them. She struggled to move her feet, fighting from becoming unconscious. Seb had took over for Ben as he pulled the girl into the limo. He laid her head on Carlos' shoulder, struggling to keep her eyes open. She fumbled with Carlos' gloved hand before taking it into hers.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Carlos asked, worryingly. He brushed some hair off her face with his free hand. Dude rested his head on Taylor's thigh, softly whimpering.

The limo's tired squeaked as it pulled out from the area. Ben shrugged at him, "I'm not sure. There was a bright blinding light that flung her backwards. Next thing I know, she was barely able to walk." He stared down at the slightly conscious girl, "SHe basically saved my life."

Everyone, minus Jay who was drving, all glanced at each other and then down at the girl. After a brief moment, Ben spoke once again, "She need her mother."