~It Could Stay This Simple~

Once they stepped foot back into Auradon campus, they could all hear loud snores coming from students and adults of Auradon. Looks like the sleeping spell did spread quickly.

"I can't get Ben." Mall said.

"Or Dizzy or Doug." Evie added.

"Or Jane or Quinn, signal's out." Kira spoke up.

"Is that Auradon Prep?" Oscar and Celia asked together.

"Yeah. And when everybody wakes up, you're going to love it." Carlos told the two and sent them a smile.

The group then split up, not too far from each other, to worry about their own cercumstanses.

"What happened back there in the Isle?" Kira asked, standing next to her cousin in worry.

"Honestly, I have no idea. It's been happening since Hades blasted me." Taylor let out a small sigh.

"Just, try to limit yourself from your powers for a little." Owen said, now standing next to Kira. "Does Carlos know?"

"No, and it's going to stay like that."

Kira sighed at her cousin, worrying about her well-being. "T, he needs to know."

"Look, I don't want him to worry any more than he already has too. We already have enough on our plates as it is."

Taylor then walked off and over to her boyfriend as they all headed into the school.

_____________________

The group made their way into the fencing room of the school. They watched as Uma and Mal began bickering again. It wasn't until Harry noticed sudden movement coming from the armor in the room.

"I believe we're being challanged." Harry said, trying to intervene, but the two continued arguing.

"Can you guys stop being so naive for one second?" Taylor spoke up to stop the two from arguing.

"Oh, like you're one to talk." Isa retorted back at the blonde girl.

"Last time I remembered, you and your little pirate friends tried to kill me." Taylor and Isa then began going back and forth.

"Guys! The armor is alive!" Oscar shouted to get their attention.

Everyone's attention was then focused on the armor that surrounded itself in pink smoke. "Do you like a prince, Mal? How about a knight in shining armor? Or knights?" Aurdey's voice echoed through the armor, taking everyone by surprise.

Every other knight in the room started swinging their swords, leaving the wall to surround the group of teenagers. The group started backing away, soon running to grab swords to battle off the knights.

After a while, the knights fell from exhaustion, making everyone cheer in victory. Taylor side-hugged Isa as so did Oscar with his sister. The group then realized what they were doing, separating and congradulating their own team.

"Guys, come on. This was so great. We were a team. We worked together." Evie said, trying to grab Uma and Mal's hand, but the two puled away.

"You know what we should try? An icebreaker. You say something you really like about the other person, okay? I'll start." Evie said with a sudden burst of energy.

Evie looked over at Uma's crew. "Harry. Great accent. Now you go."

"Is she always this perky?" Uma asked Mal and the girls.

"Oh, it wasn't really your turn, but thank you."

Mal managed to stop the commotion before they came up with a plan to meet back up at Evie's castle in two hours. Carlos grabbed Taylor's hand and softly squeezed it.

"Please, be careful." Taylor nodded before trying to run off with the other girls. She was halted with Carlos' grip still on her, pulling her back. "I mean it, snow."

"I'll be okay, love." Taylor smiled and kissed her boyfriend. She was about to let go as Carlos kept the kiss going, trying to deepen the kiss. Taylor managed to pull away before he could.

"Love you." Was the last thing he said before running off with the other girls.