1.

Y/n kuropas made her way to the campus for her first official day of college. She was a bit nervous but that wasn't stopping on having a good day. She found her dorms the night before and turns out she and Katya her twin sister were doormates. (Katya is dating someone else in this story who is also a football player)

Y/n made her way to math which is her first class. She walked in to Mrs Parker's room and sat down in the very back. She pulled out a pencil and any notebook she could find from her bag and got ready for any kind of notes.

Mrs parker looked up from her computer as the bell rang for the first class of the day. "Welcome everyone. I hope everyone had a fantastic summer and I'm so excited to see everyone back, todays going to be an assembly for welcoming our football team back for those that are new."

Y/n rose up from her seat since she was slumped back and smiled. She loves football and is so very excited to go to everyone of the games. Suddenly the intercom went off causing everyone to cover their ears.

"Attention all students of University of Michigan. We are so glad to see all of you back and ready to start this new year, and speaking of this new year we are hosting an special assembly or I'd like to call it a pep rally for welcoming our guys back for the 2021 college football season!! We will be having this pep rally in about 5 minutes, around 8:30 so buckle up and get ready to have the time of your lives!! All hail to the victors and GO BLUE!!" The principal shouted and everyone clapped while cheering.

Mrs parker smiles at everyone before leading us out. I texted katya my twin sister and asked where she was. She told me to meet her by the lobby. I walked out of my classroom and towards the lobby to see Katya along with four other girls who I assume to be her other friends.

"Hey y/n, I'm Sarah it's very nice to meet you." One of her friends smiled at me. "Hey Sarah, it's nice to meet you too." I smiled back and continued to walk to the big gym where all of these pep rally's are held. There were signs to where every freshman through seniors sit. Kayta and I were freshman so we sat in the freshman section and the front seats were halfway filled by freshman boys so we sat close to the edge away from them. Later on everyone was seated and we all had yellow Pom poms to shake in the air to be spiritual.

The principal went up to the podium in the middle of the gym floor infront of him were chairs for the footballs guys when they came in so their was a lot considering theirs too many for like 12 chairs other schools be putting. "Goodmorning everyone and welcome to your forever home! We are very excited to bring in the 2021-2022 year for our Michigan football team." Everyone cheered as loud as they could. I mean what could I say we all loved football. "Before we begin I will like to announce a few things. Starting off with being competitive this year. Everyone knows Ohio states our rivals and we play them in a few weeks, so all I gotta say is show up and show out to the Big House and give it your all at beating Ohio State!" The principal ended and everyone cheered.

"So let's bring out our guys shall we?" Everyone cheered while waving their Pom poms. "Then let the party begin." He said in a slow voice and before we knew it the football team ran out ripping the sign the cheerleading team was holding. Me and Katya were jumping up and down as the band played to convert the silence there would've been. I was dancing until something or someone caught my eye. I swear my heart stopped beating.

"Ooo looks like someone's in love with Mr. McCarthy." One of the boys from the other side of us noticed who I was starring at and teased me. "Shut up, dickwad." Me and Katya said at the same time and easily shut the boys up. Katya looked at me. "Who are you starring at?" She asked me looking at me. "Idk who it is or if they said was true but god he's cute. He's wearing #9 jersey." I said while looking at my sister and she started smiling. "God y/n, you are whipped." She said laughing while noticing me smiling dreamily at the blonde boy.

"I could say the same thing about you and Jalen." I said sticking my tongue out at her as she did it back at me. We both laughed as the pep rally started and the principal stood back at the podium. "Now how about that. Let's give it up one more time for the Michigan wolverines." He said loudly as me and Katya screamed at the top of our lungs with everyone. It soon died down.

"I'd like to say a very special welcome to the one who just signed to the school no less than 2 days ago give it up for our QB J.J MCCARTHY." My eyes widen as the blonde known as J.J stood up and walked to the podium. I looked over at Katya and she was smiling hard at me. "You are whipped bad sis." She mouthed at me and i smiled looking directly at JJ. I composed myself to act normal.

"What's up everyone! (He chuckles) I would like to say it is an amazing honor and privilege to be able to work and play at the University of Michigan. This university has been my favorite every since I was able to hold a football." He paused as he looked around. My breath hitched a little and I smiled. "I am forever grateful for my parents who stood by my side since the second I could hold a football. My incredible sisters Caitlin and Morgan for being there for me through anything. And too you guys, for making this program the best it can be. I'm excited for this year and i hope you are too. Go blue!" He shouted into the microphone smiling ending his speech. I smiled brightly and katya nudged me smiling.

"God you are so whipped. Just wait until the very end of the season and I bet you, he's gonna be your boyfriend and years from now you'll be engaged. I'm betting you sis." She smiled at me and my eyes widen. "Woah slow down kat, I don't even know the guy." I said chuckling softly. Katya laughed. "Please, just by the way you were looking at him, it's love at first sight. Believe me sis." She smiled softly.
Maybe she was right. Only the man above knows.

They eventually let us back to class and by the time we got back it was time 5th period. I scheduled to leave around 11:30 and so did katya so we both left around 11:25 and headed to a nearby Burger King. Little did we know that the star QB was also hanging around there.

The rest is to be continued! I'm trying my best to make this as good as possible, i hope you like it!!