2.

I parked the car in the Burger King parking lot. I turned the car off and waited for katya to get out. We walked in together, i went to the bathroom to freshen myself up. I was looking at myself in the mirror when Katya burst into the door.

"You are never gonna believe who's here." She said smiling at me. I looked confused and just stared at her. "Kat who's here?" I said crossing my arms. She started laughing. "Go see for yourself mrs. McCarthy." She says smiling and my eyes widen when I realize exactly who's here. I walked out the bathroom and into the lobby where the chairs were and sure enough was the QB himself J.J McCarthy and a few of the other guys. I widen my eyes and immediately turned to Kat.

"Kat oh my gosh. I thought you were joking." I said looking away from her. Katya shook her head and waved at the guys from behind me. I looked around slowly. Katya pushed me slightly to where the boys were and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Hey baby." Katya says hugging her boyfriend Jalen. I waved to all the other guys and the one who made the longest eye contact with me was none other than J.J McCarthy. "Well hello pretty girl." JJ says getting up and coming to hug me. My eyes widen as I hug him back and Katya smiles so brightly at me from behind JJ. JJ sighs into the hug and I could tell it was bc he was smiling.

"Hey. I'm-" I say going to introduce myself but he cut me off. "Y/n. I know your sister Katya introduced herself to me before you walked in here and just happened to mention her pretty twin sister." He says looking at me. I smiled back at him and looked at the other guys. "Hey, guys." I said waving at JJ's teammates. JJ smiled looking at me softly.

"So we have our first game opening this Friday at 6:30. It's the first big one at the Big House. If you two would wanna come. I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind you to sit with them." JJ says looking between me and Katya. I looked at Katya and she smiled. "Yea, we'll be there." She says nudging me from my stance. "Yea, count us in." I said looking into his eyes smiling softly. He chuckled.

"Alright boys, we got two amazing girls coming. I say that's a win win for all of us." He says dapping the boys up. I laugh and so does Katya. I then go set my stuff down and order some food for both of us. Katya comes over to me while we both wait. "God he's so into you already." She says smiling big at me and i quickly brush it off.

"Maybe he was just being nice Kat." I say softly. Katya laughs. "Please I'm your twin sister, I know you better than anyone in this world. And I certainly know when you lie, and I know when you have interests in boys, and JJ McCarthy might be the one for you." She says softly patting my back. I sigh and look down. "Plus, I mean he invited us to sit with his freaking parents y/n, if that doesn't show that he likes you then idk what does." She says laughing and how stupid I am right now. I laugh as well.

"Okay, maybe he does. Or again maybe he's just being nice." I say reasoning her. She laughs at me. "Whatever you say sis. Just know I'm winning this bet. I can feel it already." She says softly smiling and I can't help but laugh.

We got our food and sat down and ate. Katya noticed the guys still here and she tapped my foot and nudged her head towards JJ and Jalen. "Let's sit with them." She says smiling at me.

We walked over and JJ smiled up at me. He easily got up and motioned me to sit in the booth on the window side. I smiled and thanked him. He sat beside me while Katya sat on the other side with Jalen.

"So how are you liking Michigan?" JJ asked me and I softly smiled at the notice of his arm being on the booth behind me basically around me. "It's good. I didn't know I was gonna meet such a sweet guy on my first day." I say getting a little bit bold. Katya smiled leaning into Jalens side.

"Well, I didn't know I was gonna meet such a sweet pretty girl on my first day either." He says smirking and I couldn't help but look over at Katya to see her smiling and mouthing. "Im so winning." I chuckle and then look back up at JJ to find him already looking down at me.

"We'll do you guys wanna meet my parents?" He asks me and then looks over at Katya. I nod and so does Katya. "I could take you guys over there or we could do it tomorrow after the parade we're having? They'll be there in the front." He says mentioning. I shrugged looking at Katya. "It doesn't matter to me, I just wanna meet them." I say looking at him and he nods. Katya smiles at me and says "we'll go with whatever."

JJ smirks and looks towards Jalen. "Well we gotta go. We have practice in 30 so we'll see you guys later." He says and Jalen nods. "Yeah, Coach Harbaugh set our first practice today so I guess we gotta bounce." Jalen says kissing Katya on the head.

I get up to throw the trash away and look to see Katya and Jalen hugging so I went over to JJ on his phone. He looked like he was calling his mom. "Yeah, we'll see you tomorrow at the parade. Okay, mama I love you." He hangs up and I stand infront of him. I gently lean forward and hug him. He startles for a second confused at the moment but then hugs me back. "Im looking forward to meeting your parents and im definitely looking forward to watching the star QB." I whisper into the hug and he rests his chin on the top of my head.

"Im looking forward to seeing my favorite girl in the stands with my parents." He says softly kissing my head. Meanwhile in the background I see Katya smiling so hard and Jalen giving JJ a thumbs up.

"We'll see you guys later." Jalen gives Katya one last hug and JJ smiles walking out. Katya throws her head back laughing. "Did you see that?? He freaking kissed your head sis. Oh get ready to pay up." She says holding her hand out jokingly. I started smiling and shaking my head. "Alright alright let's get out of here." I say swinging our arms together and skipping to the car like we used to when we were kids.

:)