3.

The next day the kuropas twins were getting ready in their dorm for the parade that would be happening in less than an hour. Y/n had put makeup on, curled her hair with braids on the side, she put a little Michigan 〽️ on her right cheek and wore blue and maize clothes. A crop top which was blue and pants which we're maize.

Afterwords her and Katya took pictures and posted them on their stories. The parade was being held outside of the school so we made ourway to where JJ's parents would be.

"Y/n! Katya!" JJ's mom shouts in the girls direction. I smiles when I see my favorite boys mom. "Hey, oh my gosh it is so nice to finally meet you." I say hugging her. She hugs Katya. "It is so nice to meet the both of you is what i should say. I'm megan." She laughs. Kayta smiles and then turns to some of her friends that were standing with them. "So, you're the girl my son has been constantly calling me about." She says smiling at me and i blush. "Well I wouldn't say constantly. I just met him yesterday." I say chuckling. She smiles. "Oh honey, he's been texting me every minute telling me about you. He's whipped over you." She says with so much joy. I smile.

"His dad went off to get some drinks, so he should be back soon. The parade starts in 10 so you can hang around here with us. You can also meet his sisters if you'd like." Megan offers smiling. "I'd actually love too." I say hugging her. She hugs back. "Thank you for welcoming me. It means so much." I say pulling out of the hug.

"Oh honey, your family already. You're welcome anytime." She caressed my cheek. "Jim, honey I'd like you to meet someone very special." Megan says to her husband who comes walking from the other side of campus. I smile softly shaking his hand. "Hi, I'm y/n. It is so nice to meet you." I smile. "Hey Mr. McCarthy, it's nice to finally get to meet you as well." I smiles giving him a hug. He chuckled letting go of the hug.

"Please, sweetheart. Call me Jim. Mr. McCarthy makes me feel old." He laughs. I laugh as well. "I will do that." I said smiling. "Where are the girls? I want them to meet her." Megan says smiling at her husband. Jim smiles. "They actually are hanging out over there I can go get them if you'd like." He says offering and Megan nods nicely.

A couple minutes later two beautiful girls walk over with Jim. "Y/n, I'd like you to meet JJ's sisters. Morgan and Caitlin." Megan smiles. Caitlin gives me a hug and so does Morgan. "It's nice to meet the girl that makes our brother talk non stop about." Morgan chuckles. "It's nice to meet the starting QB's sisters. You guys are beautiful by the way." I said giving them both hugs. They both smile into the hugs.

"Guys, the parades about to start." Katya comes back over to where we are and says hi to JJ's sisters and parents. The band comes in front and starts playing band chants for the cheerleaders to dance behind them and everyone starts clapping dancing along.

Megan gets her phone out to record. "God this is the best part." She says smiling at both me and Katya. Caitlin and Morgan give me both warm smiles. The football players were dressed in their jerseys with sweatshirts under and black sweatpants. I was looking around until I saw a certain somebody. He was at the front and looking around until his eyes spotted his family.

He quickly ran over and hugged Megan. "Hey mama. Thank you for coming." He smiles releasing from the hug. "We wouldn't miss it for the world honey." She says smiling at him. He then hugs his dad. "Hey dad." He says smiling. "Thank you guys for coming." He says while hugging his sisters. He notices me and smiles softly. I smile back "Hey you." He says pulling you into a tight hug. "Hey J." I said playing with his hair. He sighs softly. "Especially you, thank you for coming. You didn't have too." He says pulling back slightly but still in the hug. I smile kissing his cheek. "Like your mama said, we wouldn't miss it for the world." I say giving him another hug before he went off.

There we're a lot of other cool things the parade has like marching bands, squads danced for a minute and lots of cool cars drove by. Caitlin and Morgan took funny poses by a statue and told me to join. We all took many pictures by a poster that said "Go blue 〽️" 

I spent so much time with his family and got to know them more making me feel welcome to their family more than I already was.

"Hey y/n. Do you wanna go out to eat with us?" Morgan and Caitlin came up and asked me. "That sounds amazing, can Katya come if she isn't busy?" I asked them and they nodded smiling. I walked over to katya and some of her friends. "Hey Kat, JJ's family is going out to eat and wanted to know if we wanted to come I told them yes and asked if you wanted too if you weren't busy." I said waiting for her response. "No, I'm gonna hang out with Jalen and a couple friends. But tell them I said thank you anyways. Be safe, have fun and tell me everything later." She says hugging me.
I hugged her back. "I love you, be safe please kat." I told her seriously. "I love you too bye." She says waving me bye.

I walked too his family and smiled. "She's hanging out with her friends and Jalen but she said thank you, and to have fun." I said chuckling. Caitlin and Morgan smiled. "It's no problem, JJ should be coming out in a minute the team had a quick meeting and then we'll leave." She says softly and i nodded.

"Thank you guys again for this. I really appreciate you guys." I told them and Megan hugged me. "You are family. We would do anything for our y/n." Caitlin smiled as everyone else did. I smiled knowing this family loves me more than anything & I just met them today.

We continued waiting for about 5 minutes until we see JJ walk out of the building with his bags smiling as he sees us. "Hey guys. Thank you for waiting up." He says giving his bag to his dad to carry to the car. "Are we going out to eat?" He asks megan and she nods. "We invited y/n if that's okay with you." She smiles and JJ immediately nods.

"It's more than okay." He says side hugging you. You smile leaning into his side and smelling his scent. He smelled like vanilla mixed with strawberries. My new favorite scent.

"Well, shall we get going then?" Jim says excited. "Let's go." JJ smiles down at you and you smile at him then his family. "Let's do it." You say running with Caitlin and Morgan laughing like little children making Megan, Jim and JJ laugh and smile from behind.

"She's amazing JJ. I think we got our selfs an angel from above." Megan spoke to her son which caused him to blush. "She's perfect. Nothing can be more better than her laughing with your sisters and just being herself. We're lucky mama." He says hugging his mama from the side. Jim chuckled. "Im proud of you. How bout we go get those Broncos tomorrow night shall we?" He says dapping his son up who laughs. "Hell yeah, I told y/n she could sit with y'all in the stands with Katya if y'all don't mind." He said looking back and forth from his parents.

"Of course J. There already family. We wouldn't want them sitting somewhere with strangers, there gonna be safe with us." Megan said looking at her son smiling. "Now let's go to dinner and get ready for the opening tomorrow." She said finishing her sentence and walking themselves to the cars where y/n, morgan and Caitlin await.