6.

Its been a week of college. A week since Michigan's first football game. A week since I met JJ and his amazing family. A whole week ago, my life changed forever.

It is currently 2:30p.m September 11th week 2 of Michigan football. I was in my bathroom getting ready for tonight's game. We are playing the Washington huskies, JJ has been really competitive with the games. He's always working on the fields with a couple of his buddies. He's worked really hard and I couldn't be happier or more proud of him.

I was doing my hair into a cute ponytail when Katya came in and looked really happy. "What's up with you, you look in a good mood." I said curling another strand of the ponytail. She smiled at me. "I'm just super excited for this game tonight." She says taking some pictures of us in the mirror. "Plus, I'm getting to out to eat with Jalen's parent before the game and I'm meeting his sister who just got back from the army and I've heard a lot of good things about her and I'm just super excited I want to make a god impression." She says smiling.

"Awe, Kat. That sounds amazing, you'll be great. You always are." I said holding her hand. "But in the meantime, I have to finish getting ready bc I'm meeting with mama M and the girls to get our nails done." I said very happy smiling big. "Ooo, you trying to look good for your man." She hugged me super tight and I tried squeezing out of her grip laughing. "Kat the curling iron! I almost burned you." I said finishing my laughter. She shrugged it off.

"Tell mama M and the girls i said hey and that I'll see them later I'm out. Be safe love you!" She says grabbing her stuff. "I will, be safe and love you too!" I shouted just before she shut the door. I finished my hair a couple minutes later. I did some light makeup and put a yellow 〽️ and #9 on both of my cheeks, put some lipgloss on my lips and took a few pictures for my story.

I waited for a good 30 minutes hanging around the dorm so I wouldn't be too early meeting with the McCarthy's. 49 minutes flew by and i decided to pack my stuff and go to my car. I went threw the elevator and down the lobby to my car. I cranked it up and drove towards their house. I got out of the car after pulling in and walked inside the house.

"Hello, mama M. I'm here." I shouted since no one was in the living room. Megan came out from the kitchen and smiled happily seeing me. "Hey honey. Oh my gosh I've missed you so much." She says hugging me rocking back and forth. "Hey mama M, i miss you more. Where are the girls at?" I asked her pulling out the hug. "They are in their room finishing up their getting ready but I'm sure they would mind seeing you." She gestured up the stairs.

I happily made my way up to Caitlin's room knowing they would be in there and sure enough they both were. They jumped up once they saw it was me. "Hey Mrs. McCarthy." They squealed out. I immediately blushed. "Oh shut up!" I said laughing and they complimented my outfit immediately. "You look so good oh my word." Morgan said and Caitlin nodded at her sisters words. "She took it from me girl." They both looked at me in awe. I was wearing ripped jeans a jersey that had "MCCARTHY" written on the back in yellow bold and his number on the front and back.

"You are so whipped for my brother and it's cute." Morgan told me and Caitlin smiled. "He's so lucky to have you. So lucky." She smiles softly. I hugged them. "I love you guys. You are both my sisters from another mother and always my two best friends." I said pulling away from the hug. "Shall we?" I said holding both my hands out. They gladly took them. "We shall." We laughed walking downstairs and meeting Megan and Jim on the way out.

We decided not to eat before the game so we could eat after with JJ. So we made our way towards the Big House and sat we normally sat. I waited for Katya to get here so I could take some pictures. Meanwhile, while I was on my phone I heard many people cheering "JJ!" "GO GET EM JJ." "LETS GO NINE" I looked up to see JJ walking out of the tunnel and over to the goal post getting ready to meditate. I pulled my phone out and took some pictures savoring these sweet moments while I could.