14.

I woke up the next morning, on game day around 6:30. JJ was still laying on top of me, i slowly managed to get out from under him without waking him. I went to the bathroom and got ready. I might as well wake him up since the games at 2:30.

"Hey, J. Wake up, babe it's 6:30." I said shaking him gently and he woke up pretty easily. "Thank you, princess." He says kissing my cheek before going into the bathroom, I went into the bathroom after him brushing my teeth. "You ready to kick some ass today?" I asked him when he got done brushing his teeth. He nodded. "You bet I am." He says kissing my head before getting his stuff packed to head with the team.

Before he walked out the door putting his stuff down I walked up to him. I kissed him making him tower over me bc of my height. I grabbed some pieces of his hair making him groan a little bit. I pulled away. "That was for good luck. Drive safe, please. Can't be losing you." I said giving him a hug. He chuckled pulling me more into him. "I'll be winning championships with your love." He says pulling away grabbing his bags. "Im out everyone, see you all at the game." He shouted waving bye to which they all hollered back.

I went back to his room to get ready. I put on a white crop top with blue and maize in the middle. Along with some blue and white striped shorts. I wore some sneakers and socks with my hair down and straight. I put some light makeup on, with my purse beside me with my phone on the charge. I took it off charge replying to all of my messages before putting it in my purse. I took a few pictures before making my way downstairs to find my mama, mama Meg, jim, my dad and my siblings dressed and ready to go out for a couple hours.

"Good morning and happy game day everyone." I said cheering and they all cheered along with me. "The girls should be down any minute, we could go eat some IHOP and then shop around to kill some time. They all nodded and the girls came down just 15 minutes later.

"You guys look bitchin." I said with a grin and they all smiled. "We could say the same about you babes!" Morg said hugging me from the side. We all got into the car, driving down towards IHOP.

We made it to the intersection, before pulling down into the parking lot. I got out of the car waiting for the others before holding the door for everyone. We waited for a waiter to get us a table to fit us all, she eventually came and told us to follow her. We did and made our way to the very back of the restaurant, I guess with their biggest table. It fit all of us perfectly and we thanked her for that.

"What would you guys like to drink?" She asked with a pen and paper. I smiled. "Dr pepper please." I said and she wrote it down. Everyone told her what they wanted before going to get them. She came out a few minutes later with all our drinks in one hand, easily handing them to us all.

"Are you guys ready to order?" She asked and my dad looked around before nodding. "I think we are, is everyone ready?" We all nodded before she took our orders. I ordered chicken and waffles with syrup and ranch.

I watched some tiktoks playing around with my brothers feet like we used to when we were little. We talked about a lot of things and waited patiently for our food.

The lady came out with some men behind her since it was a lot of us. She handed everyone's food out and we all thanked her before digging in. I successfully finished it enjoying every bite. My parents got done with theirs and so did everyone else. We all thanked the lady who was kind to bring us milkshakes, she gave me an Oreo milkshake. I smiled at her while thanking her. She was way too nice.

We paid shortly after thanking the waiters walking out and too the car. We stopped by a couple stores, like target, TJ max and five below. We bought a lot of things for some games like blue shirts, blue sweatshirts and jeans. We're we're loaded and it was only 1:00 meaning we only had about 1 hour and a half.