7.

It's been one crazy week. A week of my life to remember forever. I've gotten even closer with JJ and his amazing family. Me and mama Meg are planning on having a little girls day going to the movies, watching some amazing creations. Going out to eat at chick-fil- a, picking C, Katya anD Morg up for the nail appointment.

I'm in my dorm bed on my phone just scrolling through tiktok. I decided to get up and pick out my outfit for the day. I picked out a short sleeve shirt and some jean shorts with some converse. I put some of my favorite bracelets on each wrist with my Apple Watch and some jewelry rings for my fingers. I put my hair into a ponytail and braided it. I pulled some baby hair strands out and loosen the pony tail a little bit.

I did some light makeup being some eyeliner and mascara. I put some lip gloss on. Quickly ate some breakfast and brushed my teeth. I went over to Katya and put my hand out for our handshake. We did our handshake and hugged each other.

"I'll text you whenever we're on our way to pick you up if you're still up for the nail appointment." I told her getting my wallet. She smiled at me and nodded. "Let me know, be safe and love you!" She says looking at her phone i smiled at my twin flame. "I love you too Kat see you later." I said closing our dorm room and walking down to the lobby. I was really confused bc it being around 9:30 and it was empty around this time. It was usually full with everyone trying to get breakfast. I didn't think to much of it or tried not too and walked out to my car.

About 10 minutes later I pulled into my favorite driveway and parked my car, turning it off I got out and walked to the door slightly knocking on it. Seconds later the door opened to reveal my favorite Mama Meg. I smiled big and she did the same while squeezing me into a hug. "Oh honey, I'm so happy we could do this today. I've missed you throughout this week." She says still hugging me. I smiled laughed.

"I miss you even more Mama Meg, don't tell JJ but I may have missed you a little more than I did him." I said jokingly smiling and she laughed. "Secrets safe with me." She said pretending to zip her lips. "Alright, let's go im gonna get the girls and ask them if they want to just go ahead and come with us and then we can ask Katya if she wants to go." She said walking up the stairs and knocking on C and Morg's door.

C opened the door wjth a smile when she saw me. "Hey y/n/n." She says hugging me tightly, i smiles hugging her just as tight back. "Hey C, oh I missed you guys." I said going to hug my Morgs. Morgan hugged me back rocking us back and forth smiling so wife. "I have a lot of tea to tell you but for now let's have fun and go get Katya." Morg said pulling out the hug and putting her shoes on. I smiled. "Let's do it." I said getting out my phone to text Katya.

KAT 🤍

SIS :) - hey Kat. mama Meg, c, and Morg are coming to the movies we're gonna stop by and just get you on the way so you won't miss out. We're on our way now:)". 
I wanted for her response and just a few seconds later I got a text and it was from her.

KAT 🤍 - hey sis, I'm already ready. Kinda figured you guys would just pick me up on the way but I can wait in the lobby and walk out when you're there and text me when y'all are pulling up so I can walk out. Be safe and love you :)"
I smiled and waited for us to pull up . Seconds later Mama Meg pulled into the campus parking lot and parked right in front of the door.

SIS :) - we're in front of the door in the parking lot, you can come out :)

We waited for her to come and she walked out and got into the car. "Hey sweetie." Mama Meg smiled brightly and Katya while pulling out the parking lot and headed towards the movies. "Hey Mama Meg, C, Morg." She gave c and Morg some side hugs and we all continued our ride to the movies.

A few minutes later we pulled into the movies parking lot when I got a text from JJ.
J <33
Hey precious. I hope you're having a good day, i miss you so much. I can't wait to see you again. 🤍
Precious<33
Hey J. I'm having the best time already. I'm currently with you mom and sisters and Kat, we're going to watch a movie and get our nails done. After we're going to chick-fil-a. I miss you :(
J <33
I'll let you guys be then. I have to go anyways we're having practice for 3 hours today so if i don't respond, that's why. I miss you and I'll seen you soon. Stay safe, and text me whenever you get back home, precious.
Precious<33
I will J, i miss you and I'll text you as soon as I can. 🤍

I smile at the texts. We all go out of the car and walked in to get into the line. A few minutes go by and we have gotten our popcorn and took our seats in the back and waited for the movie to go by.

3 hours later the movie has ended causing me and the other girls to yawn considering we just sat here for 3 hours long with no bathroom break. We walked out with all of our stuff and headed down to chick-fil-a. Mama Meg parked the car and all of us walked in, C and Katya found some seats for us while me, Morg and mama Meg took the orders.

A couple minutes go by and we have gotten our food and sat down to eat. We've talked about how much fun we've had today and how we should do this every once in a while and everyone agreed to.

We have finished our food and headed to our nail appointment. We told the lady our name and appointment time and she took us in as soon as possible. I got sat beside Katya and Morg while the other side was C and Mama Meg. We all got our nails done the way we told them or showed them pictures. A few minutes later they have finished both hands on all of us.

We payed and made our way back to the campus. Katya and I got out of the car and the others did too. "Thank you for today, I had so much fun." I told the girls and Katya nodded we all said our goodbyes and hugged. Me and Katya made our way up to the dorm room and slowly laid down on our bed.

"My nails are fucking sick!" She said gushing happily over how her nails turned out. I held my fingers out and looked at them. They are perfect. "Bro I'm getting my nails done at the exact place for every appointment for now on. These are so cool." I said immediately getting pictures with Katya.

I layed in my bed for a good 30 minutes before decided to go and meet JJ because I've missed him over the week. We haven't got time to see each other bc football and school.

"Hey Kay, I'm going to see JJ. I think he's with Jalen." I told her causing her to walk out with me. "I think they just got done with practice we surprise them." She said and i nodded. We drove to the field and waited for our boys to come out. I seen Jalen and JJ walk out with smiles on their faces letting me and Kat know it's our go time.

We both hop out and walk together. Once they seen us they started smiling. "Hey baby." Katya said kissing Jalen and hugging him. "Hey my love." He said back and they just walked to the car and got in waiting for us.

"Hey pretty boy." I said walking up to him and hugging him. He smiled and blushed at the name and lifted my head up softly kissing me as if he would hurt me. I smiled into the kiss and leaned into him even more. "Hey precious. God i missed you." He says pulling away laughing with some tears. I had some tears in my own eyes. "I miss you even more." I told him before holding my hands out too see if he would notice and his eyes widen before smiling. Little did he know if he looks a little closer he can see what I had one the nails.
"Do you notice anything?" I asked him softly holding my right hand out. All of my fingers had the #9 but one of them had a J and a small 〽️. Once he noticed he smiled. "They look so good, precious. You look so good." He says taking a step back and twirling me around while I giggled.

"Alright let's go there waiting on us." I said grabbing his hand and helping him with his bags before driving all of us to campus. We all went to separate dorms but JJ pulled me back before I could go into my dorm.

"Goodnight, precious." He says hugging me softly kissing the top of my head. I smiled into the hug and looked up at him giving him a kiss. He smiled and chuckled on my lips. "You have no idea what you do to me." He said pulling away. I giggled and walked into my room but stopping with the door open. "Goodnight, pretty boy. Don't dream about me too much." I said with a smile and he couldn't help but chuckle keeping eye contact before it broke because I closed the door.

I walked into the room with Katya smirking. I shook my head knowing what she was gonna say. "God, you are in for deep shit. And that deep shit is called love." She says smirking at me and i laugh. "I am. God, I'm falling hard Kat." I said looking at my feet. She pulled me into her side of the dorm and told me to spill everything.

I spilled everything to her and before we knew it we were living our best lives.

🤍