9.

It's been a whole month since I've started college classes as a Michigan Wolverine. It's been the best but craziest month of my life. I've met the best of people, one of them being JJ McCarthy. His mama who i love so dearly. His sisters who are my life long best friends.

Classes are going good so far. I've passed all of my classes and misterms are coming so soon. I mean it's only less than 2 months away but I've been stressed enough as it is. I've talked to so many of my classmates and actually become good friends with many people. Katya is doing good, shes gotten close with the McCarthy's as well. We are both thankful for them and would do anything for them.

I was currently at my vanity writing down some notes for my history class. It was about the world war 11 and we had to write down 5 facts about it so I was looking through the notes we rooms during the class and it was pretty easy. I've got done with it less than 5 minutes. Katya was doing her makeup getting ready to go out with me today. We we're having a girls day and are gonna try to enjoy our time being out.

It's also game day. We play Ohio State tonight. It was a big game. A very big one. It was one of the biggest rivalry games this year, so that mean everyone was gonna be out and louder than any game this season. JJ has been amazing as the star QB and i couldn't be a more proud girlfriend. He's been stressed about this game and constantly getting in as many hours as he can to be the best version for this rivalry game. I kept telling him that no matter what he would make me proud. He always makes me proud and I'm so lucky to be able to have him in my life.

"Tonight's gonna be crazy." Katya spoke from her vanity on the other side of the room doing her makeup. I sighed and she sensed something wrong. She frowned. "Sis, what's wrong? Are you okay?" She asked me looking into her mirror continuing her eyeliner. I tried putting my best smile on. "Yeah. It's just JJ has been very stressed about this game, he's been constantly worrying about it and I get it's a rivalry game but I'm just worried he's pushing himself too hard." I said writing my notes down.

Katya smiled softly. "Im sure he's fine. He's just wanting to win the game like everyone else is." She gets up and comes over to me and hugs me from behind. "He'll be okay. I believe in him and so does everyone else, I mean Jalen's been the same way but I've thought nothing of it. They just want to win. It'll be okay." She says kissing my cheek and going back to her vanity finishing her makeup.

"Should I curl my hair?" She asks me holding both curling and straightener. I put my finger on my chin fake thinking. "You should definitely keep it straight and then put bubble braids on the sides." I said showing her a picture and she immediately smiles. "You come up with the cutest hairstyles." She says hugging me and I hug her back.

"Im the best what can I say." I say smirking before going back to my writing. "What's our plans before the game?" I asked her after a good 15 minutes of writing anymore notes and she just got finished with her hair. "We could just hang around here, and then an hour before the game we could meet up with Mama Meg and the girls to get some pictures outside of the Big House?" I said giving her those suggestions. She smiled at me and nodded. "Deal. We can let C and Morg know." She said grabbing a Dr. Pepper from the mini fridge.

I decided to go ahead and do my makeup. I put some blush on and some light yellow and blue eye shadow. I tried to to put some eyeliner on but it wasn't cooperating very well so I just did without. I curled my hair and put lip gloss on. I put the #9 in blue face paint on my right cheek and the other cheek a yellow 〽️. Let's just say I looked bitchen.

I took some pictures in the mirror and saved them to my camera roll. Katya smiled at me smirking. "You look so good Mrs. McCarthy." She says using JJ's last name. I smiled blushing. "Oh hush. I could say the same thing about you and Mr. Jalen (his last name)" i said shooting back at her.