13.

It's around 8:30 the next morning i smiles to myself waking up in my childhood room. It's been a few years but it feels good feeling a kid again. I got out of my bed and walked into my bathroom. It all still looks the same. I put some lotion on my face and brushed my teeth. I walked down the hall way to Katya's room and knocked.

"Come in." I heard her say I opened the door walking in to find her FaceTiming C and Morg. "Hey sis, wanna say hi?" She asked pointing the camera towards me. "Yes is that even a question of course i wanna say hey to my favorites. Hey babes!" I said once I was in the camera. "Y/nnn. We miss you, but not as much as JJ. When are you guys coming back?" Morg asked and I smiled looking at Katya.

"Our family actually wants to meet you guys. So what do we say, around 11:30 we can hang around and get lunch?" I asked them and they both nodded already walking out to the living and telling Mama Meg and Jim. "Mama, daddy, y/n and Katya's family is coming to hang at 11:30 and get lunch to meet us. Is that okay?" C asks from the end of the phone and Mama Meg takes her phone and shows herself.

"Hey my honeys. Of course it's okay. I bet JJ is dying to see you again." She says smirking at me through the phone and I couldn't help but laugh. "Okay, we'll tell our parents and start heading that way once we're ready. Love you guys!!" Katya says after I hand her phone back. "We love you! See you soon." Mama Meg says and then Katya hangs up.

"I'll go tell mama and dad while you go get ready." I said on my way out and she nods. I make my way to the kitchen to find mama making French toast and my dad on the counter reading a magazine. "Hey mama, dad, do you guys wanna meet the McCarthy's today? Around 11:30?" I asked them waiting for them to answer and they nodded. "Of course, we'd love too. I'll start getting everything ready now." Mama says walking past me kissing my cheek. "I'll get myself ready as well, can't wait too meet the boy that stole my girls heart and his family." My dad says kissing my head before walking to their room.

I smile heading towards Katya's room. "They said yes and there getting ready." I said before closing her door and she gave me a thumbs up. I went to Max's room to find him on his PS5. "Hey bubba, we're going to meet the McCarthy's around 11:30 if you wanna get ready." I announced and he gave me a thumbs up before getting up. I smiled going to Z'a room to find her getting her hair ready. "I've overheard you guys, we're meeting the McCarthy's around 11:30. Im getting ready now." She flashed me a smile and I laughed at how sneaky she is.

I went to my room and put some makeup on. I put one of my cropped top that said 'Michigan vs. everybody' with some pants that had #9 on one leg and McCarthy on the other one. I ordered them and customized them all my self. JJ doesn't know yet and neither does anyone else so I can't wait to see their reaction. Anywho, i curled my hair and put some bubble braids in on the sides. I got some lipgloss, put my blue Jordan's on and grabbed my purse, with my wallet and phone in and headed downstairs.

By the time everyone got down stairs dressed it was 10:25 we had a little over an hour until we had to meet them. "Woahhh, this outfit is fire sissy." Katya says noticing my outfit and that's when everyone's eyes widen with smiles. "Did you make those yourself?" Max asked me with his eyes still wide. I nodded. "Customized and ordered them all myself, I wanted to surprise JJ and the family with them." I said smiling. They all laughed before walking out the door after I did.

We got into one car, me in the back with Katya. Max and Z in the middle seats and mama and my dad in the front seats with my dad driving. "I think we're meeting at Texas RoadHouse." I said looking at my phone and the text from Mama Meg. I nodded reading it. "Yeah, Texas Roadhouse." My dad nodded before backing out the driveway.

A couple minutes later we pulled in beside them and all got out. I went around the side of the car and hugged C and Morg, Mama Meg and Jim and lastly JJ. He seemed nervous but held a smile on his face. I rubbed his back giving him some comfort.