•part - 3•

Next day

Yn pov

As usual I was getting ready to go my University. I really don't want to go University because yesterday I'm very tired and I didn't sleep because something else or I say thinking of someone.

Time skip
At University

Author pov

Yn and jiya are going in University and three girl come in front of them but yn and jiya didn't notice that and by mistake yn bumps into one of the girl.

Yn: I'm sorry.

1girl: ARE YOU BLIND? *shout*

Yn: I'm sorry I didn't mean-

2girl: You are the one who gets every boy's attention, because you are beautiful *smirk*

1girl: beautiful and you? *laugh* yah, look at your face you look like a pig *laugh*

Yn: I said sorry, but you can't talk to me like that.

1girl: are you getting in my nerves *glare at her*

Yn: if you saying like that I will tell the teacher about you.

Jiya: yes, we'll tell teacher about you.

After that one girl smirking and about to slap yn but she can slap someone held her wrist.

??:What were you doing?

1girl: that's none of your business. And stay away from this bitc-

Before she could say anything that girl slap her. Yn and jiya eyes widen.

Yn&jiya: JENNIE *shocked*

After that girl standing there holding her Chick and glare at jennie and she's holding jennie's hair very tightly and jennie did the same and jennie kicked her after all she's Mafia's sister. Yn and jiya tried to stop them suddenly teacher caught them and take them to principal office.

At principal office

Seeing jennie principal is nervous because he knows that she's taehyung sister.

Principal: What happened?

Teacher: these girls are fighting in University.

Yn: I mistakly bumps in her but she talk to me in very cruel language.

1girl: no sir she's liar she not mistakly bump into me she fell on me on purpose.

Jiya: no sir she is lying I was there too.and she was about to slap yn but jennie intervened and saved yn.

Jennie: yes sir jiya is right

3girls: no sir they are lying.

They all started fighting among themselves.
After that teacher said

Teacher: STOP THIS * shout* you all are calling your parents right now.

After that jennie got his phone out from the pocket and calling taehyung.

Taehyung pov

I was working in my laptop but my mind is somewhere else or I say thinking about yn aishhh yn you stuck in my mind. I intrup by the call ringtone I sigh and see the caller ID I smiled and received call

On call

Taehyung: hello little sis

Jennie: um hyy oppa.

Taehyung: why are you calling me in this time? Is something happened in your University *worry*

Jennie: um- actually oppa the thing Is.......

Jennie told everything thing to I just in rushed towards his University. Honestly I'm angry because how can that girl saying like the to my yn, wait my yn? Yah taehyung what happened to you? I mentally slap my self and start driving. I went in University and went towards principal office. As soon as I opened the door I saw that person my heart beat racing like no tomorrow that person none other than YN. I enter in office I saw yn,jiya,jennie and that 3 girl I glared to that 3 girl and sitting In chair.

Taehyung: What happened in here? *cold*

Principal: jennie told me that 3 girls are trying to slap yn but jennie saved yn. Don't worry we have already watched cctv footage and that 3 girls are lying I will call their parents you don't need to worried.

I was clenching my jaw in angrily but just nodded because I don't need to know them I'm mafia so I just nodded. After that we left the Principal office and standing in lobby area.

Yn: thank you so much jennie. *bow*

Jennie: aish, yn you don't need to Thank me and please talk to me formally *smile*

Jiya: If Jenny had not been there, we would have been beaten today. Thank you jennie.

I was just looking at yn. How can be one person cute and beautiful at the same time. I shrugged it off. Suddenly some messages popped in my phone I looked in phone.

Taehyung: jennie I have to go.

Jennie: okay oppa *smile*

After that I nodded and left.

Yn pov

We are in principal office teacher told us that call your parents jennie took out her Phone and call someone. After 20 Min someone open the door as I saw the person my heart beat racing like no tomorrow That person non other Than TAEHYUNG. he just walked in and sat on table he is not saying a word. After that we left the principal office and standing in lobby I just thanked jennie for today. But I felt like someone was staring me but I ignored it. After that Taehyung left from there And we also went for our class.

Time skip.
At canteen

Author pov

Jennie, jiya, yn are sitting and had their lunch they were like best friend After that morning accident.

Jennie: I know it's bit early to ask this. *awkward smile*

Yn: oh come on jennie you asked us whatever you want. *smile*

Jiya: yes Jennie.

Jennie: um- would you like to sleepover in my house. Because my brother is come home late and I was bored and I don't have much friend. So you like to come in my house? We watch movies, playing games etc.

Yn&jiya: of course *wide smile*

Yn: yes I like it very much.

Jiya: yes we are coming to your house for tonight.

Sorry for late update 💜
See you in next part 🫰
Please vote and like🙏