Of the End.

It was the day of the party, people were talking chatting and having a good time. There were lights and food and drinks. People were unwinding, even Enterprise was smiling and laughing having finally made her partnership with Belfast official.

The President was there too! In his own words "I can visit him sure but I ain't missing one of Kaisers parties for the world!" Some of the secret service seemed to know Kaiser and some were seemingly missing...

There was a stage made, speakers, a microphone, songs were going to be had. As the night came closer and the party started heating up people were wondering; where was the man of the hour himself?

But the lights dimmed, the speakers cracked to life and began playing a jazzy tune. Everyone's eyes were pointed at the stage, sure enough a spotlight lit up the mice.

None other than Kaiser himself walked up dressed in a suit to match the occasion.

He walked up to the mic and spoke.

"Azur Lane, As tradition in Tera I will be your entertainment provider, now for our first song!"

The music stopped and started one more song, Kaiser was tapping his booted feat to the beat before he started to sing

"Mmm

Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me
My lover stands on golden sands
And watches the ships that go sailin'...

Somewhere beyond the sea
She's there watching for me
If I could fly like birds on high
Then straight to her arms
I'd go sailing

It's far beyond the stars
It's near beyond the moon
I know beyond a doubt
My heart will lead me there soon...

We'll meet beyond the shore
We'll kiss just as before
Happy we'll be beyond the sea
And never again I'll go sailing

I know beyond a doubt, ah
My heart will lead me there soon
We'll meet (I know we'll meet) beyond the shore
We'll kiss just as before
Happy we'll be beyond the sea
And never again I'll go sailing...."

As the song came to an end there was an uproar of applause and Chattering. But he wasn't done, he grabbed the mic again.

"Now I ain't gonna just leave it at one song let's kick it up a notch!"

Coming from the backstage was a few men in black suits all with a stoic face, Teddy himself was hollering catching many a ship girl by surprise.

The lights changed to a color rainbow as the music kicked up.