Chapter 7- My Keys and Cliche Situations

I woke up normal time for school. Bright and early. Ew. Let’s just say, I’m not a morning person. At all. I pulled myself out of bed, and got in the shower. 20 minutes later, I was dressed, my hair was dried, and I was putting on makeup. I wore white skinny jeans, and a maroon colored tanktop. It was the dressy sort of tanktop, that had a ribbon around the middle part, and was sort of puffy, then tight. it was pretty cute. I wore a black jacket over it. I wore maroon converse with it, and a white necklace.

Now, here I was, putting on lip gloss. I was only wearing cover up, eyeliner, mascara blush, and of course, the lip gloss. Same as usual. But, I’m not one of those girls who look like a drag queen with tons of makeup. Mine looked pretty natural, aside from the eyeliner and lip gloss. I quickly grabbed my bag, and headed downstairs. And here comes the fun part. You’ll never guess what I did.

I tripped on the third to last step. Again. “Damn you fucking stairs.” I said quietly. Then, I walked into the kitchen to find Molly, Noah, Alex and Douche Bag. If you don’t remember Douche Bag, it’s Jason, Molly’s boyfriend. Alex was one of our friends. He’s gay, and if he wasn’t all the girls would be after him. He’s pretty damn not. Oh, and only Molly, Noah and I know he’s gay.

“Morning guys.” I said, as I warmed up a croissant and spread some butter on it. They all drowsily mumbled replies. “Where’s As- I mean Andy?”

“He went in early for his schedule and a school tour. Why?” Molly asked with a grin. “Are you already worried about him?”

“Wait, wait, wait. Who’s Andy?” Alex questioned. “Why would he be here? How old is he? Is he hot? He’s hot isn’t he? Wait, why would you be worried, VeVe?” he interrogated.

“Andy, my friend, is a super yummy looking guy, that I ship VeVe with. So you can’t be crushing on him, got it? Oh, and he just so happened to be Mr. Blake’s nephew, so he’s staying with us. Actually, right next to Neveah’s room, if you know what I mean.” said Molly.

“You ship them? Damn it!” spat Alex. “VeVe gets all the hot guys after her. Why not me?” he whined jokingly.

“Have him.”  I said casually. “I don’t want him. You’re more of his type anyway, Hun.”

“No, no, no. I told you I ship it, so it is definitely happening. Besides, I heard some yelling last night coming from his room when I got in last night. Are you already over him, from just one time? He couldn’t have been that bad in bed.” she said.

“Molly! We didn’t do anything! I was yelling at him for being a prick and arrogant asshole!”

“Sure you were,” Noah began, “ we all heard it. It was moans. You were yelling for him to keep going, weren’t you?” he joked. They all knew I wasn’t that type of girl, but they loved messing with me.

“Oh, totally.” I said flatly.

“You bet she was.” said the demon himself, with that stupidly perfect accent. “And when we were done, she kept standing outside my door, calling me a- what was it, Love? An asshole?-because I was trying to be a good person, and not let it get too far. I would end up breaking your tiny little heart, Love.” he said walking in.

“Hilarious, considering if that ever did happen, you would be the one begging me to take you back inside. I tend to be the heartbreaker.” I said and went into the living room to grab my keys. I couldn’t find them. And then HE came in.

“Looking for these?” he said holding up my keys.”Molly told me to take your car, this morning.”

“Ya, toss them over please.” I said.

“Oh, that’s much to easy of me. I like to tease.” he stated.

“Then tease someone else all you want, but I can’t be late, so give me the fuckng keys.” I said grinding my teeth, but wearing a sweet, innocent smile.

“Come get them, Love.” I was getting frustrated, because I really couldn’t be late. The teacher I had today was extremely strict. So, with this in mind I walked towards him. He held them over his head, as I grabbed for them. He then decided that hide and seek was appropriate for this time. He ran somewhere right as I was about to get those stupid keys. I saw him head up the stairs, though so I booked it after him. We had 3 rooms upstairs. My room, the first door to the left. The guest room, the second on the left, and Molly’s room, the first to the right. He’s not going to be in Molly’s room, because he would already be suffocated by all the perfume. That lady did not know the meaning of too damn much, sometimes.

But back to the situation at hand. He’s either in my room, his room, or the bathroom. First I crept into the bathroom. No sign of him there. This is childish, I thought. I decided I would just ride with Molly, but then I heard a bang in his room.

I ran in there to find him rubbing his head. I think he had hit it on the desk. I saw the keys, a few feet away from him, and rushed for them, diving for the last couple feet. Me, being as clumsy and uncoordinated as I am, reached the keys, and even further. I went past the keys, and I knocked him over with a loud thump.

“Damn you guys, can’t you wait til we all leave to start that?” shouted Molly and Noah. We had landed right next to each other, but they keys were still right across him. Damn. He saw me staring at them, and quickly went to reach for them. To bad for both of us, I really wanted those keys. And I was determined to get them. I scrambled over him, and we reached them at the same time. I was sitting on my knees, reaching over him from the side. He was still laying down.

“Slow down, I haven’t even told you to get on your knees yet, Love. Unless your willing.” he smirked.

“Nope. Never will be either. Just hand me the fucking keys, and you won’t get hurt.”

“Ouch, you would hurt such a kind fellow as me? You naughty girl. But then again, I do tend to catch the naughtiest.” he chuckled.

“You’re disgusting.” I said shaking my head. I began pulling on the keys.

“I prefer the term sexually frustrating to girls like you.” he said, sitting up, tugging equally as hard.

“No, I’m sticking with arrogant asshole that has a huge ass ego.”

“Think what you like, but I’ll end up being pretty lucky in the end, Love.” Then he effortlessly gave an extra tug, sending me forward, right into him again. As cliche as it sounds, I ended up right on top of him. “Oh, you’re giving in already? I thought you might last longer.”

I came up with a great plan, that they use in all the movies.... I headbutted him.