Chapter 18-Three's a Company

We left about an hour later, with only a couple steamy discussions. Let’s just say, I was happy to be home. My mom’s a bitch. I would have been better off at one of Molly’s interesting parties.

I sighed in contentment when I plopped down on the downstairs couch. Little did I know, when I plopped down from the opposite side I should have looked. I didn’t notice there was a person on the couch. Actually two. I got up hastily.

“What the fuck Neveah?” Noah said groggily. Not in a mean way though, just surprised.

“Watch it bitch!” a squeaky voice said from the other side of Noah.She poked her head up and glared at me. Thankfully they both had clothes on. Well, some at least. The girl was a brunette with brown eyes. She looked short, too. And even more, she was in Noah’s t-shirt, and it was baggy on her. Oh, how cliche. She looked like the type that had been around, if you know what I mean. I just don’t understand how, seeing as she looked like a child with her features and height.

“Excuse you. This is my house, so shut up.” I said walking away. I was sooo not in the mood to deal with a stupid girl who’s not even supposed to be in the house without warning. So, I walked to the kitchen to get some coke. And I ended up making a sandwich for dinner too. Things were finally getting okay and quiet. Molly was somewhere, either in her room or at the mall with her friend. I hadn’t seen Andy, and hadn’t had to deal with his pervertedness. Noah was obviously occupied with that girl.

Finally, I thought. I sighed in contentment. I was just about to take a bite of my delicious looking sandwich that put a whole new meaning to piled to perfection, when my phone began vibrating. Gah! I heard footsteps coming closer to the kitchen, and assuming it was Noah coming to apologize for his ‘guests’ behavior’ I accepted the call, not wanting to hear Noah’s sorry ass.

Now, thinking what I was thinking, you can imagine how pissed I was when I actually heard that females voice talking on her phone in a hushed voice. “Ya, he’s being really sweet. No, of course I don’t like him! It’s just a test, Ashley, omg. You said it yourself, someone needs to break the player. Oh ya, but back to my story, when we were done, these two girls come walking in, and one just falls onto us! And then she starts being a bitch to us! She looked like a complete slut too! I should’ve known he would have multiple girlfriends! This guy is good. Can you believe that? Then, Noah felt bad for how I was ‘talking’ to her, so we had to get up. Ugh!”

I was fuming. I got up, pushing my bar stool away from the counter with a harsh screech. Then, I proceeded to stomp to the little brat. I heard her whisper some more, and click her phone. When I turned the hall corner, and as she saw me she held her head high in defiance and huffed. She started walking back to the stairs(probably for Noah’s room) when I called her back.

“Hey shorty, get your ass back over here. Now.” She turned around glaring at me once again. Oh, how terribly intimidating. I should run for my life!

“Excuse me? I’m not short!” she began on her little rampage. Well, this one has a mouth on her. Noah usually isn’t this bad of a picker with girls. I interrupted her before she could continue with her fun-sized rant to go with her fun-sized mouth and body.

“That’s not the point. What the hell was with your conversation?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. Besides, you have no right to interrogate me on private matters. My daddy’s a lawyer and politician.” she stated while crossing her arms and pouting her lips.

“I don’t care if your dads a hobo, that’s not what I asked. What the hell did you mean ‘someone needs to break the player’?”

“Oh, that! Hm, whatever did I mean?” she said playing stupid. I wanted to punch this little whore, right in her face. Then, the better part of me took over. If her dad is in fact a lawyer then that wouldn’t be smart. I mean, I would get in trouble for hitting a girl the size of a minor.

“Okay you little bitch. Since you aren’t cooperating, I’ll just give you fair warning before this escalates. Noah obviously liked you, since he allowed you into our home. But from what I heard, you don’t care about that. I want your short ass out of here, and I want you to delete his number immediately. Don’t call him, and if I ever hear you talk like that about him again, or if I see you in this house once more, I’ll fucking kick your ass and say I was worried because you trespassed on private property. You got that? Noah’s a good guy, not a player. He deserves better than a whore-iffic girl like you. You can tell all your middle school friends I said that, too.  So go call mommy and daddy, and tell them their little girl’s play date is over. Or I’ll call them and tell them their 12 year old is being a little whore. I’m sure that’ll be quite a story for the other politicians. I hear they like gossip.” I said with a threatening glare. “Now get out, shorty.”

She sat there with a stunned expression on her face, and as pale as a ghost, even through her spray tan. “Go!” I all but hollered. I had lost patience and my coke was probably flat. Fucking bitch. She scrambled toward the kitchen going the wrong way. What was she doing? She hurriedly came back out and sprinted towards the door with as much determination as a gazelle being chased by a cheetah.

I couldn’t clench my fist any harder than it had been at that moment, because my phone was in it. I was surprised I hadn’t already broken it. Shit! That reminds me, I had picked up the phone call right before I left the kitchen. I brought it into vision and saw that the caller said ‘unknown’ but was still in call. Great, just watch it be someone important and they just heard that whole thing. I lifted the fragile thing up to my ear shakingly, due to my anger and rage. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don’t be anyone important like my boss, or a teacher, or my dad, or anything. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Comment, vote, etc. Does someone want to make me a cover? c: pretty pretty please? sorry it took so long to update by the way.. But to make up, soon i'm going to do a chapter from Andy's POV. Probably in the next couple of chapters anyway. What do you guys think of that?