Chapter 20-Am I?

Looking through my wardrobe, I decided on a black dress with straps, but very thin ones. It had the translucent fabric over the bottom piece. With it, I carried a simple white clutch bag, and wore bright red wedges, with bright red lipstick. I did my make-up the same as Molly had done it, but with a white eyeshadow, and my hair had a natural waviness to it, to I pinned my bangs up, and left it that way. <Imagine the dress on the right, but longer>. I took a look in the mirror and almost screamed... it was.... it was... a spider. Again. No, just kidding, it was Andy. Hm... should I mess with him? My automatica answer was yes, of course.

Oh I’m such a bitch. But that’s okay. I widened my eyes as I looked up, inhaling a deep breath quickly. Andy looked at me with skepticism.

“Ve? Are you okay?” he whispered in a curious tone. I tilted my head and grabbed for my phone quickly. You know what I did? I knocked that dang phone off the bedside table. Well, who cares? All the better for my plan.

“Shit not again. Neveah? Neveah calm down it’s Andy!” he said frantically running a hand through his hair. I started breathing really fast with my eyes glued onto him with a worried look on my face. I must be a great actress, I thought.

“Calm your tits man, I’m just messing with you, Andy.” I laughed. He exhaled a big breath.

“Neveah! You scared the fuck out of me!” he started exclaiming. I started all out laughing, holding my sides.

“You think that was funny? You almost gave me a heart failure!” he kept going.

“N-n-no. Your accent. And c-c-cussing!” Bahahahahah I laughed on and on smothering my face into a pillow. It was hilarious when he was this surprised and cussing with his accent. It just sounded so funny! His accent was so sweet and stuff, then-then-oh this is hilarious.

In the meantime, while having a mini-conversation in my head  I looked like a moron burying my face into the pillow and shaking from laughter. A minute later I calmed myself.

Andy shook his head smiling, and said “You ready now?” I nodded my head quickly. “You know, you already sound drunk. Have you begun drinking without me?” He asked.

I shook my head and hiccupped. Well, this isn’t helping my argument. No, I haven’t begun to drink. But let’s get to the party so I can, cause I’m already bored.”

“We’re on our way then.” he held out his arm in a gentlemanly way. I passed him grabbing my previously dropped phone and my clutch. He rolled his eyes and did a dramatic sigh. “You’re absolutely breaking my heart, Love.” he exaggerated.

“Oooh no! Should I fix it with a kiss?” His stopped walking and his eyes whipped to me with more speed than a chubby toddler chasing and waddling towards cookies.

“You’re totally fucking with me, aren’t you?” he said with a smirk.

“Am I?” I said with a smirk of my own. I don’t know what was up with me. I was super energetic and giggly and daring and all that stuff. Eeew. Oh! I remember! I took my sleep medicine! That’s why I’m sooo freaking loopy. That damn stuff. Always causing me problems. No point stopping now though, I’m having fuuuunnnnn.

“Are you?” he asked stepping closer until he was right by my face. We were right near my bedroom door of course, so we were speaking in hushed whispers.

“Isn’t that the question?” I breathed. I looked into his eyes then walked off like the bitch I was pretending to be;)

~~~

He knew it was all a joke, because we kept making jokes all the way to the party. He was actually okay to be around. But then again, I blame the sleeping medicine. It’s got funny little effects.

Parking across the street to a house I recognized all too well, I got out of the car with grace that I never had before. And by that, I mean I didn’t trip at all. Which is a whole new idea for me! Like a boss, I thought. Oh no, nevermind. If I start thinking that, next thing you know I’ll be saying ‘swag’ and ‘yolo’. That’s a major no no in my book. Eew. We were at Carter’s house, by the way. This is where the first party was, and I didn’t like Carter.  I shook my head, then realized Andy had been talking to me.

“Um... what?” I said.

He chuckled lightly then just smiled. Now that I looked at him, he looked great. He was wearing a simple outfit. Black pants, and a white v-neck. His hair was slightly ruffled, like he didn’t give a damn about what anyone thought, and he was wearing his usual smirk.

“Are you ready?” he questioned.

“As long as it’s funner than the ‘party’ I went to earlier.” I replied. As we started walking I added “How do you know Carter anyway?”

“Huh? Oh, I don’t actually know Carter. His brother is my mate actually. His names Cole. Ever heard of him?”

“Nope. Actually, I didn’t know Carter had a brother.” I said thoughtfully. Wow. I wonder why no one ever mentioned him?

~~~~~Don’t worry, party is coming up soon! I promise. Sorry it’s taking so long to get there lol. Comment, vote, and feel free to ask questions or give me constructive critisism. Or, if you want to recommend me books go ahead, too. Thanks:) ~Me