THREE- Humbled. Again.

Mae had been humbled by Clarisse and everyone knew it.

"We tried to tell you." Steven grinned from his bed when she told her siblings about what had happened. She had heard that six times now and was annoyed with the stupid sentence.

"She completely ignored me as if I didn't even exist!" She ranted while she crossed her arms, laying against her pillows, very annoyed by their words.

Mason looked up from his book and raised an eyebrow at his older sister. "Wait so did you try to use your charm on her?" He asked as he sat up on his bed. Mae shook her head.

"Not intentionally anyways. But nothing worked! She called me a stuck up brat and everything!" She pouted a bit as she looked at the celling of the cabin.

Mae felt completely humiliated and no one was helping that. She knew that they had warned her but never did she think that she wouldn't be able to get the girls attention!

Mae hated that completely.

Every part of her wanted to get up and go hunt Clarisse down and bother her till she would talk to her like a normal person. But she had enough sense not to go hunt the girl down, not wanting to be humbled again so soon after the first time.

She knew though that there was something about Clarisse that attracted her to the girl. Not necessarily romantically, but she was extremely interested in the girl and her attitude.

"Come on come with me, I'm taking you to the strawberry fields." Allison said as she walked over to her older sister, pulling her up. Mae didn't bother protesting as her younger sister pulled her out of the cabin. Mae looked around to see if she could spot the girl but frowned slightly when she didn't see her.

"You're obsessed with her." Allison teased her while they walked through camp, ignoring the looks they got. Mae quickly snapped her head to her sister. She was not obsessed with Clarisse. Mae didn't get obsessed with anyone. She was just curious about her, that was all.

"No I'm not!" She said quickly as she glared at her sister. Allison laughed at how quickly her sister defended herself and raised her eyebrow while she crossed her arms. "I'm not! I don't get obsessed with anyone." Mae said quickly while they approached the strawberry fields.

"Why are we even here?" She asked her younger sister while they began walking into the field. There weren't many people in the field today but there were a select few. "Since Steven works in the strawberry fields, we can come get a basket every week. We don't eat them though, we make face masks with them." She said. Mae smiled widely at that while a Demeter kid came over to them with a basket of strawberries.

"Here you go Allison. We threw a few extra in for you guys." She said with a smile as she handed the basket to Mae who grinned and looked down at all of the strawberries.

Allison nodded and pulled Mae away.

"Okay, now we have to go to the Demeter cabin and get some aloe." Allison explained as they walked back into camp, making their way to cabin. 4. Allison knocked on the door and it swung open, revealing a girl with blonde hair and hands covered in dirt. She smiled at the two girls as she looked back in the cabin.

"Katie bring me the aloe!" She shouted into the cabin while she picked dirt out from under her nail, causing the two Aphrodite girls to make a face. Mae couldn't imagine dirt under her nails, she hated the way it felt.

Another girl handed Allison a basket with aloe plants. Allison smiled and handed the girls a few gold coins before she turned on her heel and pulled her sister with her.

Mae followed Allison silently to their cabin and put the baskets down on the table in the middle of the cabin. Mae turned around when she heard that very familiar voice yelling at someone.