Chapter 17: Hoseok's home. Ihok.

Warnings: Self injury scars, dark past, healing and warmth.

✨✨✨
Chapter 17: Hoseok's home. Ihok.
✨✨✨

They went directly to Hoseok's big apartment in the residential area. Yoongi already knew that part of the city, he had gone there to deliver some food, and also he sometimes would go on long rides through the city and he would imagine what it felt to be one of those rich people up there living the dream of the golden caged birds, while  other people lived as common street birds, and just a few like sewer rats, Yoongi had felt all his life like a sewer rat. 

Yoongi was feeling different now, watching those luxurious buildings from another perspective. Hoseok wasn't a golden caged bird and Yoongi also wasn't a sewer rat, they were just people in a bast world trying to live their own life, with the possibilities they had. 

Hoseok got to the parking lot, the green pea car looked funny  surrounded by the other more expensive cars. They finally got inside Hoseok's apartment. 

The first impression it had given Yoongi was of a clean, aired, sweet green environment. Hoseok's apartment looked like one of those modern rich "hippies". It looked clean, open spaces everywhere, Minimalistic style, few furniture, and full of green plants everywhere, green and yellow colors, big windows that let the light and air go through, and really tall ceilings, it could have passed for a Yogie, vegan, or Hippie apartment. Except that even though it looked simple  and had few furniture and stuff, Yoongi noticed the few things around were all from expensive brands, designers, or even limited editions, customized pieces, and other expensive eccentricities of those modern rich  boys. 

[What do you think of my apartment, Hyung? Is it as horrible and green as my pea car?] 

Hoseok asked, intrigued. He looked like the owner of that green paradise, he had his green frog bag, a green notebook and green marker on hand. 

"I said it wasn't ugly, the pea car is actually cute. Your apartment is awesome, it's somehow really you. But if I had to guess things from looking at this place, I would say the owner of this place is a Frog King disguised as a human, who loves nature and plants. Vegan, athletic, does Yoga or pilates, drinks two liters of water a day, loves to read books, and likes quiet, calming and clean ambiences." Yoongi said, judging everything he saw around. 

Hoseok blushed a lot, he laughed a lot or that's what it seemed as he double over himself a little grabbing his tummy while laughing, he would huff and laugh but the sound didn't come, but Yoongi knew he was laughing from the bottom of his heart as he even had small tears in the corner of his happy eyes. 

[You were right Hyung, I'm a Frog, this is my palace, I'm actually vegan, I exercise daily, love to meditate, I drink two liters a day, and in fact I love clean and quiet things!] 

Hoseok wrote while smiling. 

"Come on tell me the truth, did I guess something correctly?" He asked curiously 

Hoseok nodded, he helped Yoongi sit on his couch, his ankle still hurt, both of them had sat, the small kitty was asleep inside his pet house inside the car. 

[The truth is, I'm all those things, athletic, I do yoga and pilates, I also go to the gym three days a week, I drink two liters of water daily, I love plants and nature, I like  the color green and yellow, I love having my apartment clean, I hate bad odors, dirty stuff, and loud noises, I'm a loner, I like reading and dancing, and I'm also vegan.]

Yoongi read all that surprised. "So you really are a peaceful hippie frog king. But that 's nice. I shall admit that even before knowing you and after I met you, and all those weeks, almost a month, I never had thought you were this person. I'm really sorry about that. I thought you were the rich young boy who was presumptuous, and who didn't have moral values, who only loved money." Yoongi said ashamed, he was feeling regretful. "We started all wrong. You are really an awesome dude, and so far I'm liking having you as my friend."