" Daring Move "

Kion POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, and I was freezing. "F-Fuli?" I asked looking around. I saw her, curled up and fast asleep. "No...I couldn't. She'll hate me more than she already does... but then again I don't care what she ever thinks..."

I decided to make a daring move and curled up next to her. Wow! Her fur's so soft... and so warm... like a blanket. I drifted to sleep almost immediately.

Fuli POV

I woke up and stretched my long legs. "Alright, lion cub, let's get this over with already so I can lea- huh?" I noticed that Kion wasn't where I saw him last night. "Huh? Where'd he go?" I looked around. Then I felt some fur.

I yelled and hurriedly backed away once I found out who was beside me. I must've woke up Kion because he saw me frightened. "Sorry if I scared you... I was just cold last night. Your fur's soft, you know that?" Kion apologized.

"It's fine..." I got annoyed once he finished his sentence. "Yes I know, Kovu makes that PRETTY CLEAR" I hissed. "Who's Kovu?" Kion asked. "He's... uhm... my lion brother." I revealed. "Oh." Kion said.

"So...We gonna get out of here or are we just gonna ramble?" I asked firmly. He smiled brightly and nodded.

"Whatever let's just go

"Whatever let's just go." I said, walking away from him.