" Loving Nights "

2 days later after the dream, Fuli was out and about, doing whatever she could to do something, but none of the Pride Landers trusted her. But then, when she is hunting gazelle, she saw Kion.

"Kion! I've been looking for you all over the Pride Lands!" Said Fuli. "Really?" Asked Kion. "Yeah! Can you tell these animals to get off my back?! This one antelope named Bupu won't leave me alone!" Complained Fuli.

Sure enough, Bupu and his herd were stalking her. "Bupu! Fuli is nice, she is a guest, so stop!" Warned Kion. Bupu and his herd didn't wanna get dragged into rebellion against the royalty, because Kion is their prince, so they backed down.

"Good. Anyway Fuli, I'm sorry I ruined your hunt." Said Kion. Fuli looked and saw the gazelle gone. She glared at him. "But..." said Kion. "But?" Repeated Fuli. "I would like to invite you to eat with me and my family." Offered Kion.

"Really?! Eat with the Royal Family?! Me?! Kion, this is such an honor!" Replied Fuli. "Do you accept?" Asked Kion. "Yes!" Accepted Fuli. "Alright Fuli." Said Kion. It took some convincing from Kion but his family allowed Fuli to join them for dinner.

"Come inside, Fuli." Said Simba. She smiled respectfully and went inside. "Fuli, I want you to meet someone very special to me, her name is Rani." Said Kion. The cheetah saw a chocolate brown lioness who she assumed to be Rani.

"Hey, Rani." Greeted Fuli. "Hey Fuli. Nice to meet you." Replied Rani. "Nice to meet you too Rani." Agreed Fuli. They all started eating, and then when everyone was done and about to go to sleep, Fuli went outside.

Kion noticed, and went after her. "Hey Fuli." Said Kion, coming up beside the cheetah who was staring up at the stars. She didn't look at him, already knowing who it was. "Hey, whiskers." Replied Fuli.

"Can't sleep?" Asked Kion. "Didn't try yet." Said Fuli. It was quiet between the two as Fuli finally looked at Kion, who was standing, looking at her. Fuli smiled sweetly and let Kion sit next to her.

It was an awkward silence between the two before Fuli finally spoke. "Why didn't you abandon me? If you were Kovu you would've said 'every lion for themself' and leave me." Said Fuli, looking at the prince.

"Because I'm not Kovu, I am the Leader of the Lion Guard, Prince of the Pride Lands, I won't ever leave you behind, not you or anyone else." Comforted Kion. Fuli let out a sigh and looked at Kion, eyes softened.

"Fuli? I know you said don't ask, but... how was Scar your dad?" Asked Kion. Fuli's eyes flattened.

"Well, I'm sure Simba told you about a lioness named Zira, right?" Kion nodded in confirmation.

"Well...I lived in the Out Lands with Zira and her pride, I was chased out of my home by a pack of wolves, I was always underestimated because I was a cheetah, Zira said even Nuka was better than me, the only close friend I had was Vitani and surprisingly Zira didn't mind one bit. I always sparred with Kovu, training him to kill... this is going to make me sound evil but to kill Simba, and it stayed like that for years until Zira apparently decided she had enough of me and told Scar to kill me, which was thankfully delayed when you came along." Explained Fuli.

Kion noticed that Fuli's ears flattened as she told the story. His ears flattened as well, feeling pity for the cheetah. She fought back the tears by drying her eyes, not wanting to be seen as weak in front of Kion, but what he did next shocked her.

Kion nuzzled her fur, bringing up her head and then stopping. "I'm sorry for everything you went through, but trust me when I say... everything Zira told you was wrong...you are a wonderful and beautiful cheetah, you are brave and confident and cocky, sure you are short-tempered, believe me, Rani is as well, I'm used to anger issues when it comes to girls, but it's what makes you unique. You are free-spirited and outgoing and a very fun cheetah to talk to." Comforted Kion.

Fuli smiled. "Thank you Kion, you are so kind." Said Fuli, thankful that Kion was there for her. "You're welcome. C'mon, Fuli, it's almost midnight and mom would kill me if she saw me up this late." Said Kion.

Fuli laughed. "Race ya inside!" Said Fuli. "No fair! I'm not as fast as you!" Said Kion. "Huwezi!" Shouted Fuli playfully, running in. "I win! I win!" Repeated Fuli enthusiastically. "Aw, NOT FAIR!" Said Kion playfully.

But if the cheetah and lion were paying attention when they went inside, they'd have noticed that they were not the only ones who were awake at this time.

"If that cheetah takes Kion away from me, I'm going to kill her..." ...she chuckled... "long live the queen, Fuli."

She removed her head from her paw to reveal blood that no one else noticed... she also had blood on her mouth that no one else noticed......

"Heh heh heh heh..."