𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥?

ꜱᴀɴᴛɪᴀɢᴏ ᴀʟᴠᴀʀᴏ

"The knot in your forehead looks bigger than usual," Salma says, pointing her fork at my head.

I roll my eyes. "You can't spend lunch anywhere else?"

"I like her here," Julian says. Salma smiles at him and I see faint hints of blush on her cheeks.

I glared at him. "Watch it."

He holds up his hands in defense. "Hey, you know Salma's like a little sister to me. She adds more femininity to the place. And she knows how to poke the right buttons without you exploding."

Salma and I give Julian a long stare before returning to the previous conversation.

"So, as I was saying, Micah finally-" Ethan says, but Nathan cuts him off.

"Let's just switch topics. How was everyone's week?" I go silent as everyone else answers.

"Santiago?" Nathan asks. "What about you?"

 My tongue barely hits her clit, and she shoves her face in the sheets to quiet the sounds escaping her pretty little mouth.

"It was fine. I haven't done much," I say, monotone.

I can't tell my friends and my sister that I ate my assistant out and we then masturbated to each other.

The knock on the door interrupts us. I looked and saw Leilani opening the door. I haven't seen her since I almost knocked her over this morning.

There was something different about her energy. Her hair was usually up, but today it's down. She usually wears button shirts with pencil skirts. Today she's wearing a black dress with a split. It had big white buttons with a plunging neckline.

She looked fucking edible. Nathan and Aidan's look told me they thought the same.

"Oh my God, I love your dress!" Salma squeals. "Where'd you get it?"

Leilani looks down at her dress, mainly the cleavage showing, and grows somewhat self-conscious. "Uh...I don't know. My best friend got it for me somewhere."

"You should give me her number. We could hit the mall. And go shopp-"

"When you're done socializing with my assistant, I would love to get down to why she came in here," I say, suddenly growing irritated at the fact that Aidan and Nathan have eyes.

"There's an executive from New York on the line. She says she wants to talk to you about a conference," Leilani fills in.

"Ah, New York! How exciting!" Salma says. "I haven't been there since-"

"Fax over the call, Leilani. Thank you," I say.

Leilani's eyes fall on my lips as I talk before quickly retreating to its original spot. "Okay, Santi...ago."