So... what did he say?"

Dolores asked her husband to try and feel bad.

"He probably made dad give all our left over food and money so he wouldn't get eaten." Mary Jane said in a tired but foolish way.

"SHUT UP MJ!! Don't you ever say something cruel like that to your own father."

"Like you didn't call me a tubby last week because you thought I was being lazy for not buying us more food so apparently I would go eat my own food at my own time."

"OH YOU FORGET ABOUT THAT THEODORE NOW YOU TELL US WHAT THE HUMONGOUS FOOD ADDICT TOLD YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW."

Ted didn't know what to say. Some awkward silence filled the room until he opened his lips and let some words out. "He just said... he called me cool and.. yea."

"I know this is about your weight.."

"Shut the fuck up you skeleton."

This is where Dolores lost it. She has never been body shamed by her own husband their entire marriage until this moment. It was always her poking the fun into him when he first started drinking beer, that's when he got a bit fat.

"AGGHHHHHHJJJJHHHHHJJJJJJSJ"

Dolores started beating Ted with her heel.

"DON'T, YOU, EVER, SAY THAT TO MEEEE YOU BEASTTTTTTT."

"STOPPPP IM SORRY OWWWW" Ted screamed

"I WANNA FUCKIN DIE ALREADYY YOU MANIACSSS" Mary Jane added to the screaming. This all woke Timmy up, traumatized. (Save this poor boy)

"IM LEAVING."

Ted broke out of the fight and stormed out the basement bunker whatever it is. "I seriously can't BELIEVE that damn tubby." Dolores sighed and sat back down. "What happened mom.. where did dad go..." Timmy said tiredly. He still didn't recover from his fainting and he kept yawning.

"Oh who knows... who knows where that bastard went."

"It's your turn next."

"OH SHUSH MJ"

Then Mary Jane and Dolores broke into a fight. "Familygoals!! Timmy started crying and tried to leave since he was also tired of his family's bullshit. "LET ME OUTTTT PLEASE WAHHH WAHHHH" he kept banging on the door since he didn't know how to unlock it.

~~~

Ted was walking away from his home as fast as he could. He was gonna stay on the streets for a while, since he couldn't find Case. That tells him that he must've left. If he was still in town, he would've been spotted judging by his weight but he wasn't. Ted realized and tears started forming, running down his cheeks. Ted somehow found a little comfort in Case. More comfort than his wife could ever give. Sure, his first impression of Case wasn't THE best, but man he missed him so much. He was worried he might not come back. Ever since he left, he's been on Ted's mind.

Does this mean... That can't be. Ted couldn't stand it anymore. "I AM NOT GAY." Or at least he wasn't... Yet. This really was stressing him out though.

Ted found a bench and he just sat there. Storming off with his thoughts. He tried not to think about Caseoh since he didn't wanna feel 'that' way but he couldn't help it. This went on until he literally, and I mean literally, couldn't help it. "That's it. I HAVE TO SEE HIM. But first, I must get some rest." And that was when Ted laid on the bench and dozed off.

Oh and Timmy had successfully ran away from home, he was gonna run away until he finds an actual caring family. Who knows if that will even happen..