(Art in the pic above was made by me!!)

Morning came by, and Ted woke up with horrible pains on his head and back since well uh.. bro literally slept on a bench in the middle of a park. Anyway, he got up and took a small, brisk walk on the path which was the perimeter of the park. He walked to try and refresh his mind on what happened yesterday. Man, he really wanted to escape fr his family. They didn't love him.

This was it. Ted was leaving his family for good. He wasn't gonna go back to those bastards. To start off the day, he went to the local Denny's to get some breakfast. He took all the money he had which was just a couple hundred bucks and a few cents in his wallet. He hoped he would survive with this, maybe if he does have a chance with Case, he might be richer so he could live successfully with him and not have anymore financial troubles. (He got fired from his job a couple months ago which was just flipping burgers at McDonald's, the reason was that he got caught eating food.. 😭💀)

Ted went inside Denny's and got his table. He ordered pancakes along with sausage, bacon, egg and hash browns. He also got Pepsi as a drink.

He sat there waiting for his order. He still was tired as he had baggy eyes. It was only Wednesday, he really wanted to see Case but their date was on Friday. He had no other motivation. He started zoning out, staring at a wall across from him. Minutes go by until the waiter finally brings Ted's order and he started eating immediately. The food really made him a bit happier, so he finished in just under 5 minutes along with his drink.

The waiter noticed and brought over the check for him to pay. Ted walked out happily with a bit  more of motivation but he still had misery in him. He tried to keep thinking about Case to make him feel better. He thought of scenarios which made him giggle like a teenage girl seeing edits of her celebrity crush. (Me when liane cartman from South Park and a bunch of other mfs Fr)

At this point in the day, Ted looked like a MESS. He hasn't showered in days since he couldn't yesterday and who knows about the other days. Last time he did was just on this day last week. Come on you can do better Ted. So by this, no one wanted to approach him since his stench was strong and horrible. Like if you're 3 feet away from him you can definitely get a feeling. So he went on the whole day. Taking naps, going to eat and walking around the destroyed town.

**TIMESKIP TO FRIDAY MORNING**

To repeat the cycle probably again, judging if Caseoh doesn't come back, Ted has woken up. Guess it looks like the family didn't care after all. They really did want him gone, or that they want each other all gone. The surprising thing was that Timmy was absolutely nowhere to be found. Ted literally walked around the whole town probably like 10 times already and Timmy wasn't anywhere. He must be in Canada at this point.

Back to where the family all wanted each other gone, it came true. Since Mary Jane is now preparing to meet up with her discord boyfriend to escape the misery. Now Dolores was left alone inside her house. Just her. She didn't know what to do now. She had the urge to commit. but something inside her told her not to.

She wanted to find out why Caseoh talked to Ted.

The REAL REASON.

She finally got out the house and wore a gas mask to hide her face, and tried to find Ted to spy on him. She knew that he wasn't able to leave town so that's why she decides to do this.

Not much time passes, and she's still walking around town. At a certain point she gets to, she finds something... something interesting...

crazy how it's only been 3 days but...

She found Ted.

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

(At the time I'm writing this I was watching Case's stream yesterday and holy shit Dolores went full on girlboss mode when he was on 60s, yea when I joined he was playing it. She got him a new record and on the top 10 leaderboard so that was pretty nice👏)