"Shit"

Ted sighed.

This was it.

The Mickey Deeoodles were done for.

As Ted got out from his chair, he shut the basement lights off so they wouldn't get caught.

Well that backfired, because the footsteps got even closer. Destruction of the house could be heard. Everyone else but Ted huddled together, being a bit dramatic and sobbing saying goodbyes and stuff. Ted and his weight pushed onto the door so Case wouldn't get in. Why would that work for someone with his own gravitational pull? The moment of truth came, the door slowly opened anyway, pushing Ted away. And there was the man himself.

Case. Oh.

Ted was flabbergasted.

So was his family.

"Oh god.."

Ted didn't know what to do. This was literally it. Everything was done for. There was no other hope. His wife really was right, they were all worthless people that were about to be ended by a giant, ginger, Waffle House super god twitch streamer.

But was that the "case"??

Instead, Case started to smile. This shocked Ted and them. Silence filled the room until Ted decided to stand up for himself to talk to this bathtubby. "What..? What's that on your face bud??" He was clearly pointing out that random smile. They expected this Caseoh to be a mean and greedy demon with a monsterly look and expression. But he looked like an average guy.. a huge one, though. Case still didn't let out a word.

"Hello?" Ted still tried to ask. Now Case broke his silence. "Oh I'm sorry about that, it's just... here let's go talk somewhere else." He then picked Ted up, he had such a confused face so did the family. This worried them though.
"Oh no.. what if he eats dad?!!?! I'm scared IM SCARED AHHHHHHJBSBSBSBSNZ" Timmy was freaked out. This caused him to knock out and faint right onto the floor. Now, Case carried Ted to the backyard to have this "chat" with him.

"Alright, so I noticed you and your looks and I couldn't help but finally talk to you." Well, it looks like Case is onto something. Something that could get him in trouble judging by that Ted's been married for 15 years (I made this up) and doesn't wanna leave his wife behind. "This is because I noticed we have some good similarity! We're both biggies, and it's attracted me to talk to you!! My names Caseoh but you can call me Case." Ted was in absolute shock. He was bewildered. So much that he was turning blue.

"I'm Ted.. I guess. Look I appreciate this offer and that you aren't as scary as you see but do you really see that I have a wife and 2 kids?? I'm sorry but if you're asking me out then that's a flat out no."

Case had a sad look on his face but he didn't let this get to him. "Ask out?? No you silly I was just asking if we could become friends since... you're the only big person here I found in this neighborhood and I feel happy now. Way more happy." Ted sighed, but then he cleared his throat. "Fine, we can. Wait this isn't just you getting on my good side so you can eat me later right?" Ted had a bad feeling about this by that question. "Oh no!! I'm sure you got lots of food laying around so I'll be fine." Case laughed, but Ted didn't like the way Mr grubby leprechaun was talking about him. But then he remembered how much Case is bigger than him so he let it slide. Case then asked Ted out, not really I guess since they're going as 'friends'. "Alright. Meet me at the local Waffle House on Friday, 6:30 pm. Got it?"

Ted nodded in agreement. "I'll cya, Case."
"Before I go, could I please get a couple of those soup cans? I know what I saw."
"Sure."

Ted found some spare ones in the kitchen going back into the house. He picked them up and handed them over to Case. "Here ya go."
Case jumped with joy, which caused some trees to shake and babies all around to cry. "Thank you!! Thank you so much Teddy!!" He then pulled Ted into a huge hug which probably squeezed out his earwax and snot out. "You-you're welcome." And Ted was blushing a bit when Case called him 'Teddy'. "Oh and man I'm very very sorry for doing a bit of damage to your house." Case apologized for his disappointment of an action. "It's fine, I'll find a way for it to get fixed soon." Ted made it seem not much of a problem because he didn't want to make his new friend feel bad.

After that, they said their goodbyes to each other. Case left which made the broken parts of Ted's house to jump around. Ted then returned to the basement to announce the news.