Exo Kai

(Y/N)= your name
It was the middle of summer and Kai invited me to the dorm which was empty, I had a great time, singing together and making each other laugh. Kai then treated me to some of his special Mint Choc Chip ice cream which he made himself. As he was eating his ice cream, I accidentally nudged his hand up and the ice cream smudged into his face, "Yah! Just you wait!" Kai shouted, wiping his face. "Oooh!" I said, teasing him. Kai often teases me so it was my chance to get him back.

Kai looked at me. I could tell in his eyes that he was going to get me. I slowly backed away then quickly darted out. He chased after me. I weaved in and out of different rooms. Then, he caught me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up. "You're mine now and I'm never letting you go!" He told me as he puts me down. He then twist me round and cupped your face in his hands and kissed you deeply.

Kai breaks the kiss, pulling away slowly and stares into your eyes. I stood there wide eyed, shocked at the stunt he just pulled. moving my gaze towards his eyes, a shocked expression still plastered on my face. When I processed what just happened, I blush multiple shades of red and looked away from him. Too embarrassed to look at him in the eye, I dart my eyes at the ground trying to think of something to say without making it awkward.

Author Pov

While you was panicking, Kai stood there blushing. It was his first time kissing you, his crush. You looked really cute panicking and he has been waiting for this moment to come, when he could confess to you.

(Y/N) Pov

Kai cleared his throat.
"(Y/n)...." I glance up at him, still blushing red. "I... I L-l-love... Y-you..." And with that, Kai's face flushed pure red. "W-will.. WILLYOUGOOUTWITHME?"

Kai spoke everything in one breath, due to his nervousness.

I flushed an even deeper shade, but I already knew my answer to that question I've been waiting for ever since. "........yes..." I whispered under my breath, barely audible, but loud enough for Kai to hear.

Author Pov

Kai's fear of you rejecting immediately washed off with those words and he hugged you tightly. "YEEESSSS!" Kai exploded with happiness and joy.

And from that day on,both of you were named an official couple.

THE END
================
A/N= Author's Note
A/N:
Credits to my friend @lilpupz <~ she did half of it😊
================