Vixx Leo

In the pretty little neighbourhood I live in, everything is special~ There are cute dogs, nice neighbours and no one fights!

But there's a different reason why this neighbourhood is special to me. My crush works at a cafe called Milky Way cafe.
"Good morning" I entered the cafe.

"Hey~ your back again!" Chef greeted me.
Of course I am~

I go to the cafe everyday. I sat at where I usually sat and started studying. "Here's a cake. You came early today so, I'll give it to you for free." Chef offered. Hahaha, this must be the new recipe.

"Here's your coffee"
The person who stole my heart is...
Afgfdagdjsgdldjdsh
L..L...Leo~

"Tank u" What? Tank you? I can't believe I just said that!! I meant thank you! Argh!

The one who made this delicious latte and
stole my heart with his gorgeous looks~ Leo~ Adorable!

That sharp jaw line, perfect nose and cute smile.
Today, I should tell him that I like him... ;^;
As always, he's in a different level of gorgeous~
Kyyyaaaaa~

Leo POV
The girl who comes to the cafe everyday....
Just seeing her is the best part of my day.

"Here's a cake. You came early today so, I'll give it to you for free." Chef offered. Chef's brand new cake recipe. I want to give her something special too.

"Here's your coffee"

"tank u" Haha, she's cute.
(Y/n) comes to our cafe everyday and studies Chinese. There's nothing I can do but to just watch her from a distance....
I just don't have the courage to tell her that I like her. I'm not afraid of her rejecting me, I'm just afraid that she won't come back to Milky Way anymore...

-Skip time-

"Bye. 谢谢(thank you)" She waved goodbye and left...

I kept my feelings to myself again, just so I can keep seeing her cute face...sigh...

(Y/n) POV

The Next Day...

I walked down the street and waited for the red man to turn green. I was on my way to Milky Way Cafe. From the corner of my eye, I noticed a familiar figure. I turned my head to get a better look. (A/n: hehe it sounds wrong)

Daebak! It's Leo >< Where is he going?

I started stalking him. He entered a shop that  sold coffee beans. There, N was waiting for him. I hid in the corner and watched as they each carried a stack of coffee beans.

In the bus, I sat two sits behind them. Being the stalker I clearly was, I listened to their conversation.

"Sigh... I'm really lonely these days." N complained

"Hyung, why don't you go on dates? Blind dates maybe?" Leo suggested

"Yah! Someone like me can't just date anyone. It must be someone kind, wise, graceful and sexy" (a/n: I'm not sure if this is N's ideal type but I just added sexy. So yeah~)

"Hyung, if you're that choosy, you'll end up single!"

"How bout you? Have you told her yet? Any progress?" Any progress? Leo likes someone? Sigh...

"Hyung, care about your own love life!"

"Arraso"

They got off at the next stop.

Leo likes someone... Who could she be? Sigh...

I got down at the stop after theirs and headed to the cafe.

Looking through the window of the cafe, after a long walk, I saw Leo. He was talking to a hot girl, smiling and laughing. Sigh... I guess it's true...

I couldn't understand. All this time, he liked someone else....

Leo POV

I headed to where  N hyung was. We were going to pick up the coffee beans we ordered.

In the bus.

"Sigh... I'm really lonely these days." N hyung complained.

"Hyung, why don't you go on dates? Blind dates maybe?" I suggested.

"Yah! Someone like me can't just date anyone. It must be someone kind, wise, graceful and sexy"

"Hyung, if you're that choosy, you'll end up single!"

"How bout you? Have you told her yet? Any progress?" This hyung seriously...

"Hyung, care about your own love life!"

"Arraso"

We got off at the next stop and headed back to the cafe.

"Does she know you like her?" N hyung questioned me.

"Ani(no)."

"Dude, you should tell her."

"I know but..."

At the cafe...

Chef invited his girlfriend to the cafe. His girlfriend was really hot but not my type. We talked about how they met and their funny moments.

I wish I've had confessed to (y/n). Maybe, we'd be dating by now. I haven't seen her the whole day. I miss her...

-Time Skip-

Sigh.. It's been days. I haven't seen (y/n) since then....

"Chef hyung, I'll be heading home early today." I should visit her.

I knocked on her door. "(Y/n)"

(Y/n) POV

I was sulking in the living room with my blanket on. "(Y/n)" Someone called from outside. Who could that be?

I wiped my tears and washed my face before opening the door. Leo? Why is he here? "Hey~ What are you doing here?"

"Urm...a..urm...How are you doing?"

"Fine." I replied coldly.

"Well, you don't seem okay."

"I'm just having some problems okay?!"

"Do you hate me?"

"N...n..no"

"Would you tell me...what your problem is?"

"It's you. Now would you please leave me alone."

"Why? What did I do? (Y/n)-ah" he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug. My head buried in his chest, he continued "Saranghae. Not as a friend but as my soulmate. Would you be my girlfriend?"

"I would love to but don't you already have one?" I replied pulling away.

"What do you mean? I don't have one..." He sai

"But, a few days ago. At night, when the cafe was about to close. I saw you with this girl. You guys looked really close and you looked like you really enjoyed her company so I just assumed you guys were dating..."

"Oh her! You were jealous? She's just Chef's girlfriend. Aigoo~" he ruffled my hair.

"Mian.."

"It's okay.." He cupped his hands on my face and pecked my lips. Before he could pull away. I crashed my lips against his. We pulled away soon after. (A/n: sorry suckish ending)