Ukiss Kelvin

I was 8 years old when I found it. My parents brought me to the playground near our house. I ran to the swing while my parents sat by the bench just besides the swing. I pushed myself forward then backwards, swinging up higher and higher. I could feel the wind softly brushing on my skin.

As the swing slowed down, a rectangular object caught my eye. Curious as to what it was, I immediately got down from the swing and ran towards the bushes. I picked up the object. It was a photo of a little boy. He wore blue sleeveless hoodie and black jeans which were somewhat something I never expected a young boy would wear. He had soft pink lips and a perfect smile carved on his face. As an 8 year old, the only thing that came to my mind was, 'He's so cute!'

I hid the picture in my pocket. When I got home, I kept the picture in my purse, where I thought was the best place to hide.

10 years later...

The sunlit clouds drifted across the clear blue sky. It was a normal day, just like any other. Hanging out with my Boyfriend at the cafe, sharing thoughts and laughs. As usual, we talked about the random stuff we talked about till the subject suddenly turned into first love. "(Y/n)-ah, who's your first love? Is it me?" Kelvin questioned excitedly. "Well..." I paused for a few seconds. "...actually..." I took the photo of a little boy, I found 10 years ago,  out of my wallet and showed it to him. "This is my first love." I pointed. An eyebrow raised as Kelvin grabbed the photo and took a closer look at it.

"He's your first love?" He asks with a tinge of excitement in his voice. "Yup." I replied. A huge grin spread across his face as he looked at me, his eyes filled with enthusiasm. "Where did you find this photo?" He questioned. "Why?" I asked, slightly creepy out. "I lost this picture when I was 8 years old. So, I am your first love!" He screamed and stood up from his sit as if he had forgotten that we were at a cafe. Some people around us laughed as I blushed with my head down in embarrassment before Kelvin realised where we were. He sat back down and whispers, "I'm glad that I'm your first love."

He pushes my hair out of my face and leans closer, pressing his lips against mine.
_____________________________________

A/n:
Haven't been updating for quite some time...sigh...
Sorry for grammar mistakes and typos^^
Hope you liked it
(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
(._.) please vote