Vixx N

It was my last class of the day, I walked into your classroom and sat at the back in the corner. "Ayeee, look who it is.The Loner." One of the girls sniggered as a group of them walked through the doors. I had a nice group of friends in university but none of them were in my class. So I was known as the 'loner' in my class. So, I stared out of the window for most of the classes.

Rinnggg~

Class ended. I carried my books and folders in my arms and made my way through the corridors with a group of girls following behind me, still whispering and sniggering. "I bet the loner is going home alone. She'll never get a boyfriend" One of them sniggered as I got to the school car park. "(your name)-ah!" N shouted, hanging out of his black Audi. I smiled and ran over to him. The group of girls from my last class stood there in shock with their mouths wide open. N got out his car and cupped my face in his hands, kissing me gently on your lips. He then walked round the other side of his car and opened the passenger's door, "had a good day?" You nodded. "What are they staring at?" He continued to ask, looking at the group of girls who were giving my dirty looks, "Just leave them" I told him and got in, he closed the door behind me and got back into the driver's seat, he spun his car around and waved sarcastically to the group of girls before speeding off and out of the car park. "Were they mean to you?" He asked as he drove down the road. I didn't say anything. "I'll take care of them next time" N said, winking at me. "Just ignore them, I love you and that's all that matters!" N told me as he held my hand in his right hand, driving with his left hand.

THE END
=============
A/N:
School gonna start again soon ㅠㅇㅠ
(I'm scared) I don't want to attend cca anymore!😫