Btob Minhyuk (Smut)

🚫WARNING🚫
There's a bit of smut at the end...
This was made my my friend. I just edited it. (She gave me permission to edit it so~)
Follow her on wattpad. Her account name is a few pics before this. Her account name is lilpupz .
________________________________

(Y/n) POV

I was standing behind the camera and lightings set up for a new drama that was coming up soon. I am a well known author. A book I wrote became famous amongst teenagers and I was asked by a company if they could turn it into a drama. They also offered me to be the script writer. I took up the offer and allowed them to turn my book into a drama. In return, the company would pay me a large sum of money.

And, that's how I got here, behind the scenes of a drama shoot. They picked some really great actors! Some of them were even from my favourite kpop group. They were Yook SungJae and Lee MinHyuk from Btob, whom I absolutely adore. MinHyuk was my bias and he was also the main character of this drama.

As they were filming, I stole swift, apprehensive glances at MinHyuk. He captivated me with his voice and acting skills and I was drawn to him. I got a tingly feeling in my heart as I watched him act out the main character beautifully.

~time skip to a month later~

(Y/n) POV

"Good job guys! The Drama will turn out great!" I passed out bottles of water to the actors in the the dressing room. MinHyuk sat next to SungJae.

SungJae: "Thanks!"

MinHyuk: "Thanks, (y/n)-ah."

I blushed slightly when MinHyuk thanked me. Throughout the drama shoot, my feelings towards MinHyuk grew. I knew it wouldn't work out. He's a super famous actor and I'm just an author/scriptwriter. Plus, his sasaeng fans murder me if we ever got together. Reporters would be waiting for such stories to spread and cause troubles for MinHyuk. Also, MinHyuk wouldn't fall for a simple girl like me...I'll just be too good to be true...

MinHyuk POV

Sigh... She's so considerate and caring. Not to mention cute. If only she felt the same way... I'd admire her from afar. Her hair tied up in a messy bun, her eyes shining as the light from the surroundings reflected against those beautiful glossy orbs and her smooth skin with those long beautiful fingers as she-

SungJae: "Yah, Hyung! What are you thinking about? (Y/n)~? Hahaha!"

MinHyuk:S-shut up...Just cause she's cute doesn't mean I like her..."

SungJae: "But Hyung, you do like her! Just go tell her how you feel. Who knows? Some guy might sweep her off her feet any time."

Sigh...He's right... I need to tell her! Where is she?

Author POV

MinHyuk ran around the studio looking for (y/n). He finally found her heading out of the studio; heading home. He ran up to her.

MinHyuk(MH): "(y/n)-ah!

(Y/n): "MinHyuk?! Yahhh, you're still here? That's nice, I thought you've gone home with SungJae." She blushed slightly.

MH:"(Y/n)-ah, I-i...I have something to tell you before you go."

(Y/n):"O-oh, what is it?"

MH: "Urm...(y/n)-ah, I LOVE YOU!

He half shouted and closed his eyes tightly, almost as if he was ready to face rejection.

"..." She was frozen and her face flushed deeply.

MinHyuk opened his eyes. The moment he saw her face, he knew... Their eyes soon met. He took this opportunity and pulled her closer. Using his fingers, he held her chin and lifted her face up. He crashed his lips passionately against hers; pouring all his feelings into the kiss.

When he was done, he tried to pull away but... (Y/n) pulled him from his collar and deepened the kiss. She licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance into his mouth. He teased her by blocking denying her permission to enter. However, she bit his bottom lip hard and he moaned into the kiss. She took advantage of the situation and slipped her tongue into his mouth; exploring his moist warm cavern. She broke the kiss and pulled away slowly.

"I-i...I love you too..." She admitted and filled with joy, he hugged her.
________________________________
A/n:
I shortened it XD