2

"You owe me $800 for rent."

*Tongue click* "Damn, I don't have that kind of cash on me right now. Can I suck your clit instead? I'll make it jump and twitch, I swear!"

Everyone looked at Gojo. Except Suguru who was holding his head in shame.

You cleared your throat. "Uh Gojo. You know we're playing Monopoly right?"

Gojo leaned in and smiled. "So is that a no? ... Or?"

" Um.." You didn't know if he was serious or not.

(Geto) " Well? Answer him."

Oh.. so they both were waiting.

"GOD DAMN IT! SON OF A BITCH! ONE OF YOU FUCKERS ARE CHEATING!"

You all sat there stoned face while the table began to flip over. You locked eyes with a bored looking Nobara. She was rolling her eyes at a rage quitting Maki.

(Maki) "Ugh! I need a smoke break!"

Nobara hummed and looked at her phone. "It took her 23 minutes to rage quit this time. Who won that bet?"

Geto chuckled. "I won this time. I said 24 minutes and Gojo said 25."

You all groaned and dug into your pockets. You had faith in your girl and bet she'd hang on for for at least 30 minutes. You should have already known your victory was getting flushed down the toilet when she walk in with her annoyed face.

Suguru happily counted his winnings. "I'll be back. I'm going to take a smoke break too. Satoru go get the next game."

You sighed and picked up the little race car you once were. For once you beat Gojo in rock paper scissors for it. Poor thing didn't even get half way through the game bored.

You could hear Gojo coming back into the room. "Ready for Twister?"

You shook your head. "No. My legs been killing me since this morning. I fell when we were running from the chick having her baby in the courtyard."

Gojo snorted. "Can't believe Elroy freaked her out enough to go into early labor. The yard is being named after the kid since it was born in the grass. -- Speaking of preggers and all, how Megumi doing?"

You sat up. "Good. I don't know if he's ready to pop yet but he looks like it. I bought him some dinner and Yuji offered to stay with him tonight. Gumi had a big day."

Gojo hummed. "What do you think it'll look like? I mean, isn't the baby daddy some mythical creature?"

You nodded. "From what little he tells me I think so? Some kind of fairy or some shit like that."

Gojo tilted his head. " I think they prefer the term gay?"

Damn he was bad a jokes. It's a good thing he was cute or you would have walked out.

Fast footsteps came in from inside. Nobara had got a phone call and you assumed it was her parents trying to get ahold of her again. She was on TV for an interview you all did about the crazy old dude. Her family saw and suddenly wanted to claim her as their daughter again. She wasn't having it.

But from the looks of it, Nobara wasn't doing to good. "Y/n!!" She was breathing heavily, sweating, and she looked panicked.

You looked up. "What is it? Maki burn a hole in you good sweater again?"

She shook her head. "Yuji!! Yuji said Megumi is on the toilet in pain. He's calling for you! I think it's time!"

Fuck playing Twister!