8💋? (Geto/Gojo)

......... 🤢

__________________________

Your voice was muffled.

"Bend it Kento. I need the tip of it."

A hiss came from the other side. It was low and almost ended in a growl. "I can't do that. It physically can't bend that way Y/n."

Both Suguru and Satoru stopped in front of your closed door-- mid knock..

Gojo gasped. "Not Nanami! He was my my backup rebound."

Geto rolled his eyes and knocked. "Y/n? It's Geto and Gojo. Can we come in?"

They both heard some shuffling and a few grunts.

"Come in!"

Now it was Geto's turn to clutch his pearls. "What the-- Are we interrupting something?"

You looked back and smiled. "No? Why?"

Gojo whined. "It sure looks like it.. Can I play?"

Geto hit the back of his head. "What are you guys doing?"

Nanami laid on the floor under you. His legs propped up against your bed. He held onto your calves as you sat on top of him. Pussy on his stomach while you straddled him but backwards? Like in a 69 position that was a little off.

***********************
Elroy does some freaky magic shit and his voice echoes off the walls* 👺 "Reverse cowgirling his ass! They'll get it! Over here complicating shit."

Sorry...... 😒

************************

You sat up straighter and Nanami groaned. A small camera was in your hands. "Taking feet pics to sell? Nanami's got some freaky looking dogs that I know will bring in some money." You pointed at his little toe that was missing a nail. "Some chick even offered to pay $200 just to suck on this little one for 10 minutes."

You narrowed your eyes at Nanami. "But Mr. Ticklish over here said nooo!"

They looked down at Nanami. Gojo snorted. "Really? But pictures are okay? I didn't know you'd be into this kind of stuff."

The blond huffed. "I'm not. But she cornered me when I was coming by to ask for more food mix for the shrooms water... Plus if it's for Megumi and Jeremy. I'm willing to help out a little bit."

(If you're wondering.. Where's Jeremy?! His innocent eyes shouldn't be seeing this! He's fine. He's with Sukuna at the moment... Having a lunch date.)

Geto tilted his head. "What's with the position?"

You hummed and held your hand out towards your window and Nanami's feet. "For the perfect picture? When Nanami's feet are in the sunlight at this angle.. It looks like he has Jesus feet."

You turned the camera over. "See!"

Gojo brought down his shades and whistled. "Photo shop some Angel wings behind those bad boys... I'd pay about $80... If I wasn't broke."

You hummed while you looked at the picture. You already had orders lined up. Plus Mechamaru and Miwa were coming later for a couples photoshoot. Who knew people would pay for pictures of feet locked together like their holding hands.

You needed to hurry this up so you continued your work.

"What did you guys need?"

No one heard you.

Gojo and Geto tilted their heads and watched your ass while you bent forward. Did you know your leggings were kind of see through?

Even gentleman Nanami tilted his head up. He had the better view anyways..