4

Sukuna and Yuji tilted their heads at the same time. Where did the other twin come from? He was already at the mall near campus, hitting on single moms to pass the time.

(Elroy. 👺) " What are they doing to the fairies Pussy Pocket?"

They both shrugged and watched you try to put a fishnet shirt on Megumi.

He tried to push you away. "No. They'll make fun of my stretch marks! My abs still haven't fully come back yet!"

They watched you hit the back of his head. "Real women love them! Fuck bitches if they make fun of you. Little girls wouldn't know how to handle you anyways." You grabbed at his little pouch. "This is a love handle. The things I'd do to you while using this shit to hold you down."

Megumi was turning red. But he still tried to fight you.

Both twins hissed when you tackled Megumi to the ground. Nobara and Gojo ran in and held his legs down while you rolled the tight shirt on him.

(Gumi) "I'll wear it damn it! Just don't make me wear this all day! I need to hype myself up!"

You ignored him and straddled Megumi to keep him down. Something was missing... "Something's missing guys--"

Nobara snapped her fingers. "Nipple pasties! Like a classy stripper."

You lit up. "Yes!" You quickly jumped off of him. "Gojo hold him down. Don't let him escape!"

You and Nobara ran the other way.

Megumi scoffed from the floor as Gojo got in his face. The period pad smiled. "Nice chub you got going on there Gumiii."

Megumi gritted his teeth and covered himself. "Leave me alone, it's been a while.-- You're much worse--- remember when you and Geto broke up for a day? You were humping air."

Ouch.. why did he have to bring that up... (Not the KFC breakup. This happened in a Walmart parking lot.)

(Sukuna) "Damn Megumi, you're a bitch when you don't get laid."

(Yuji) "says the guy with 6 different color fleshlights-- wait let Megumi barrow one!"

(Sukuna) "He can have Sheila. She's not my favorite anymore."

Both twins reached down and helped Megumi off the ground. Elroy was being a perv and tried to lick Megumi... He took out his lighter and flicked it at the long muscle. Elroy made a demonic noise and scurried back into Sukuna's stomach mouth.

Yuji blinked. "Damn that's freaky... But at least we know holy water and fire works"

Megumi nodded. "Why are we dressing stupid again?"

You and Nobara popped out of nowhere. You held up glittery pasties against his chest. "The cult Toge just joined is throwing a Halloween themed party. (RAVE IN THE GRAVE) or something like that."

Sukuna snorted. "It's not a cult, It's a Fraternitie babe. One that yours truly helped put together." He reached into one of his shopping bags. "I even got your costume already. See."

He pulled out a pair of bunny ears and smiled. "Let me paint a body suit on you. Or you can just wear the ears and nothing else if you want---" *Smack!* "Fuck! Nobara you bitch!"

Nobara smacked him again. "We need to get you fucking fixed!"

Yuji rolled his eyes. "Fucker needs a chastity belt... With like 50 locks and a small electric fence around it..."

You shook your head and took Megumi's stuff the counter. Gojo's card was getting a decent sized dent today..

Megumi made a face at all the junk he'd have to wear.. "Don't forget we still need to stop at The Pumpkin Patch store. I want to find a trick or treating costume for Jeremy."