7

"Megumiiiii!"

"Here Megumiiiii! *Whistle* here boy! "

Geto hit the back of Gojo's head. "He isn't a dog, Satoru."

Gojo whined. "I know! But we've been looking for him for hours. I'm tired."

Geto clicked his tongue. "Then go back to campus? It's not that hard."

Gojo stuck out his bottom lip. "But I want to be with you.."

(Geto) "Clingy much? Just go."

(Gojo) "I probably should if you're going to be a big bitch today."

You and Maki looked at one another. You all were off campus trying to find Megumi but Geto and Gojo have been fighting non stop. And it wasn't their usual teasing fight.

You sighed. "What's with them?"

Maki shrugged. "I would say one of them probably put it in the wrong hole.. but they sort of only have one? Not including the mouth.. Maybe their periods synced?"

You shrugged and looked around before bringing out your phone to call Yuji. Everyone was checking all the places Megumi liked-- he's been gone for two days and it was getting scary.

You had to hold back tears when you filed a missing persons report..

You felt movement on you chest. You were carrying Jeremy in a baby carrier --thankfully he stayed in his human form while you tried to find his momma.

Megumi's mom was nice enough to try and keep him but the little guy missed his mom and dad (you) and kept crying till you picked him up.

But his worry from not seeing Megumi did stop him from sleeping a lot so you were beyond tired.

Nobara came out of a book store and caught up. "Anything?"

Yuji didn't have any luck, Sukuna or Nanami didn't either.

Where the fuck was your baby momma?!

You groaned and called Megumi's number again.

"Fuck!"

Nothing... Straight to voicemail now.

(Gojo) "Who the fuck is that?..."

A black car was following everyone.

Gojo looked at Geto. "You got that thang on you?"

He nodded.. But shook his head. "Wait-- what are you asking me about?"

Gojo raised a brow. "Your gun?"

He snorted. "From when I worked for campus security? It was pepper spray shaped like a gun."

*Snort.*

The car pulled up to you.. the windows slowly came down.

You scrunched up your nose."Ew."

It was just Detective Kenjaku..

He deadpanned. "For a bunch of no good hoodlums you bunch are hard to find."

Nobara snorted. "Hoodlums? How old are you?"

(Gojo) "At least he didn't say Young whippersnappers."

You all tried to ignore him.

No one cared for this guy. It was weird he looked like he was controlling a Geto meat suit but the main reason was-- his bitch ass took all the credit for finding that old creep. Fuckface even got a book deal.. What was he going to write about? How one of his partners actually hung up on you mid call and got booty molested by a chair leg? Pfft!