1

Welcome back!

If you are new I suggest you read the first book (Crackhead Activity) if you don't want to get lost. *You'll probably get lost either way..*

⚠️This fic contains, CrackSmut: It can get real stupid or real nasty. (*all NSFW is marked from beginning to end with the ++++ symbols.*) , Rude/dark humor, Author being a little mean to Gojo, DumbSukuna is an obvious favorite. ⚠️

_____________________________

* A month later...*

You groaned as you dropped a box full of your books onto the floor.

"Beep beep bitch! Booty-licious coming through!... And Yuji-licious."

You snorted when Todo walked in behind you with a stack of heavy Xl boxes. Yuji was right behind him with one of your junk bags. (In his defense... It was a heavy ass bag) What was Todo doing here? He could carry a lot of boxes up alot of stairs.. And he was the only one willing to help Yuji since the elevator was broken..

Yuji huffed as he threw the bag onto your new bed. "Damn this place is huge! You really need to tell me who's dick I gotta suck to get my own private dorm room."

Todo gasped. "Brother! Am I not a good roommate?! Or is it because of those whining little shits Megumi adopted?"

Yuji chuckled and shook his head. "No! I love you both! And the baby shrooms but-- I can't bring girls around to get freaky. There are 3 of us in a room when the babies are in daycare or with grandma Fushiguro. There's no privacy."

Todo rolled his eyes. "That's what "the nasty corner" is for. The little tent has enough privacy."

Yuji's eyes went wide. " That's what it's for?! Gross dude! Me and Y/n have our Manga dates in there!"

You snorted. "Oh! So that's why there was a glow in the dark condom there last time!-- I thought Yuji was trying to get nasty so I slapped him. Annnd for your information, I didn't suck anyone's dick... But I think Gojo may have? He's the one who got me the room.."

Yuji nodded and Todo hummed. "For free? Or did you finally let him and Geto tag team you? Did y'all go to France?"

Yuji scrunched up his nose while you held your hands up. "I did not-- plus I don't know if I can take two dicks at once. Sometimes it hurts just to poop."

Before Todo could say a word.

A small knock Interrupted him. "We don't have to do butt stuff right away. I like blowjobs but Satoru's stingy with his loud ass mouth."

Speaking of...

Both Geto and Gojo walked in. With a gift? It was a small blue bag. Gojo held it up to your face. "Happy new home!"

Geto shook his head while you opened the bag and gave Gojo a deadpanned look. "Sorry Y/n. I keep trying to tell him to get rid of it. I threw it away like 5 times and he keeps digging it out of the trash."

You snorted and looked at Gojo. "Awe little trash panda.-- but um. I don't know what to do with this?"

Gojo tilted his head. "Plug it in and use it. Think of me when you do?"

What was the gift? It was the same damn astronaut clock from the last book... Hopefully you remember that. If not-- get help.

Todo then turned to you and half out his hand. "Alright woman, I'm done here. Payment?"

"Oh! Right. My bad." You reached into your pocket to take out your wallet. "How much you want?"

Todo scrunched up his nose. "I don't want cash bitch. Turn around and let me feel that cake. ("Those cupcakes" if you're a small booty queen)