Send My LOVE to Heaven

It's still heartbreaking up until now since that day I receive the news that you already pass away. You are the person why I still want to go on and pursue my dreams. But now you are gone I feel demotivated. I don't know what to do anymore. The only person who can fully understand me. My sunshine and my number one supporter, best friend and all. Can I still go on and achieve the dreams that I have and the dreams that we built together? I miss you so much my love. Why do you have to leave me alone? We have so many plans together and you even promise me to be here by my side soon. But all those wonderful things we talk about are just a memory now. It will never happen anymore because you are gone. I want this love of mine be sent to you there in heaven. I know that you know how much I love you but I still want to tell it over and over again. And will never get tired to send my love on you in heaven. I love you so much. You are the best thing that happen in my life. Your love is my standard and the best love I ever experience. Thank you for letting me feel it and for letting me experience it. A love I thought that is just on my dream but you make it a reality for me. There is nothing that you cannot do for me. And I do the same for you. We have proven it already from each other. I am happy in the relationship that we have because we have shown it to each other and we didn't lack in showing the love we have for each other. Thank you my love for coming in my life. If ever I will find love again I want it to be the kind of love that you let me experience. And if we meet in another life I will keep on choosing you. And I am sure that my soul will recognize you right away. Because you are my twin flame.