Of Sunsets and Rhum by Kontem Pleyt

Two lost, tipsy souls sitting on damp shore, staring at the saturated sunset painted with pinks and oranges, drifting through time, riding a vehicle called Rhum.

"Ari, how can you even stay, when all have left?" I asked him.
      "It's simple," he turned quiet and gazed upon the orange sunset.
      I faced him and looked at how he reflected the sound of the calming sea.
      "Cause you were never afraid," he kept his eyes on the sunset
      'Twas only the ocean that spoke. He passed me a shot of rhum.
      "There's a kid jumping off the edge of the cliff," He pointed at someone. I didn't say a thing.
      "That kid is brave enough to jump into deep waters," He said.
      "Ari, what do you mean?" I asked
      "Dear, I never left you because you dived into my life despite all the uncertainties," He replied.
      I passed him a shot of rhum.
      "Dear, I love you. I love how you could embrace a chaotic typhoon like me, how yoo could kiss the heated lava that are my lips, how you could rise from drowning in the tsunami of words I say. I love you," He added.
      "But dear, when all I want is to be in trance from all the bliss and innocence, from all the love and comfort I suddenly forget all the monsters that may await me. Hell, I don't care. I love you dear. I love how you stayed, how you were so enduring to a being that couldn't see a thing. Dear, I love you." I told him with tears slowly falling.
      "I don't care if you're blind, you have 4 other senses stronger than mine, but one thing is for sure I am sensing that we are going to go farther than this sea could ever go. Whatever it takes, let us use this bottle of Rhum and sail through the sea, and let these waves take us to where it wants us to be, I love you dear."
      He then kissed me.