To The Man I Love by Kristine Secoya

Thank you. Thank you for making me smile and experience life at its fullest. For bringing joy and sunshine in my lonely dark world;
for lifting me up when I'm drowning in my own problems; for still choosing to stay despite everything..
      Thank you for seeing right through me - through all of my damaged, broken bits. Thank you for choosing to keep going, after seeing the deepest parts of who I really am. You have the kindest eyes that accept me, regardless of all my flaws; the kind of eyes that have seen my soul and still looks at me unafraid.
      Yes, you have the kind of eyes that have seen all of me. And you never failed to make me feel that there is not one part of me that you do not love with everything that you are.
      I crave a love that makes my whole body shake with laughter and passion. I crave a love that sees me, hears me and holds me. I crave a love that protects me. A love that embraces all the silliness in me. And you certainly did not fail on meeting all of that.
      I'm so happy and always thankful for you - for making me experience a lot of things that I didn't even imagine I would ever experience; for making me feel more than enough. Thank you for making me a better person.
      Remember that you will always have me, that you will always have my love and I will never choose to give up on us, too. I will always choose to stay.
      To the one who knows me more than I know myself, to the one who keeps on loving my flaws and to the men I'm in love with today. I want us to last a lifetime.